Prologue

Racer #94

Oh Sehun.

The name rings a bell in a majority of the teachers' mind. Sehun, otherwise known as Playboy Oh, is quite the legend in his previous high school. Despite being eighteen; he had broken many records. And none of them was good.

"Oh Sehun! Where is your homework?" The year head yelled. 

The male merely shrugged. "Somewhere."

"I heard you're late again today. Any explanations?" 

Sehun stared straight at the teacher-in-charge. "I honestly didn't want to see your face, so I came late. But who knew you are on duty today." 

"Oh Sehun! Detention now!" 

Other times, Sehun just doesn't give a . 

The discipline master narrowed his eyes at the male. "Why is your hair covering your eyes?" 

"Why is your so small?" Sehun's blunt insult left the discipline master embarrassed to the core. 

Sehun's homeroom teacher shook his head disapprovingly at his test results. "I'd thought you'd do way better than this. I'm disappointed in you."

"I'm curious about your skills as a teacher. Are you sure you didn't bribe your way to become a teacher?" 

The older man glared at Sehun, silently threatening him with his glare. The latter grinned as he felt the anger radiating off from his teacher. 

Even the principal can't handle him. 

"I've heard complaints about you giving problems to my teachers. Why is that so?" 

"I take no orders from people that have no respect for students. That includes you, principal." 

"Oh Sehun, it's either you change, or I'll expel you." 

Sehun chuckled humorlessly. "I don't play by your rules."

Not to mention, Sehun's good looks have earned him a place in all the girls' heart. His sharp jawline and mysterious brown orbs have girls wrapped around his pinkie. His tone abs and chest including his broad shoulders have girls drooling over him. In other words, Oh Sehun has the perfect boyfriend physical appearance.

"Sehun date me please!" 

"I need a boyfriend, you up for it?" 

"Look at his hairstyle today! Sehun looks best with black hair." 

"Someone pinch me and tell me this isn't a dream! Sehun and I had an eye contact for 1 second!" 

However, his flirty nature a double-edged sword. Yes, it did attract a lot of girls, and they were willing to sacrifice everything for him, but at the same time, he received a lot of hate. Rumors about him playing with girls and sleeping with them spread like wildfire causing teachers to dislike him. The male students are not on good terms with him. 

"Did you hear about Sehun sleeping with the girls from his class?" 

The teachers murmured to each other in the staff room. 

"Is it true?" 

"It's Sehun! Of course, it has to be true." 

"I saw him flirting with one of the junior girls. Do you think he has a thing for them now?" 

"Maybe." 

But one day, without anyone knowing, Sehun vanished. All he left behind was a note for the teachers and principal. 

 As I've said before, I don't play by your rules, so I'm choosing to leave instead. I will not let you have the honour of expelling me. Bye-bye. --Oh Sehun.

 

On the other hand, Kim Seo Yeon is a straight-A student. Many of her teachers are impressed by her studious nature and ability to connect with people. She used to be the president of the student council at her high school. Without a doubt, she had excelled in her national examination and got accepted into a prestigious university. 

"I'm so proud of you darling! You have done us proud." Mrs Kim sniffed. 

Mr Kim smiled as he hugged his daughter. "Good job Seo Yeon." 

Her classmates and teachers congratulated her and wished her the best in her future endeavours

Not to mention, Seo Yeon's innocent appearance had many guys on campus approach her. Her long silky brown hair and cute smile had guys fall head over heels for her. Also, her toned body had guys begging for more. She did not realise how popular she was until she got bombarded by guys at a freshman party. Guys from the other courses and years were gathered around her asking her out. 

"Seo Yeon, you look even more stunning than usual!" 

"Can I have this dance with you?"

"I like you. Is the feeling mutual?" 

"Are you gonna take responsibility for piercing my heart with your love arrow?"

Seo Yeon gave a wry smile before excusing herself. She felt uncomfortable with a large number of males in one setting

She also has an undying sense of justice and courage. 

"Don't touch her!" Seo Yeon landed a punch in the attacker's stomach. 

He groaned in pain. "Stop being a busybody you little . You're just asking to be ." 

The attacker forced himself up and waved a knife around carelessly. His movements were awkward and stiff, giving away the fact that he is not used to wielding a weapon.

Having taken enough of his bull, she took the opportunity to kick him right in the balls. "Take this!"

It can be safe to say that the attacker gave up and limped away in pain while clutching his private area in agony.

Seo Yeon dusted the invisible dust off her and turned to face the younger girl. "Are you okay?" 

She took in a deep breath and nodded. "Yup. Thank you so much for saving my life!" 

"You're welcome! Someone has to stand up for the weak and helpless right?" 

Seo Yeon's life seems to be perfect right? She has countless of suitors courting her and helping others. But one encounter will change everything, and her ideal life will be wrecked by no one other than Oh Sehun. 

_____________________________________________

Author's note: 

I sincerely apologise for the long wait. I had to deal with my national exams, and it was stressful, so I didn't manage to write a single chapter. Now that my exams are over, I have more time to write. It's 1:52 in the morning and I'm exhausted, so I'm sorry if there's any error! Please remember to subscribe and upvote if you enjoyed the story! :) 

Cheers,

             baek_lightsaber.