Toothless

My Mate

 

 

 

Well, I used Toothless here because I'm in love with the Night Fury. Thank you.

Here you go, my favorite character's point of view. 😍😍

 

 

 

*****
 

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

At home, in my room.

I was still pondering on what happened at the school. 

Tiffany is my girlfriend, can you imagine that huh? Toothless?

Toothless?

Are you there?

Hey...

Psstt... Ya, Toothless! Say something!

I groaned, this mutt!

Toothless!

Then I heard a low growl, Toothless was sliding her body on the ground like a crazy cat. I could see her grin while shaking her body. I rolled my eyes with her behavior. 

Oh, I forgot to introduce. Sorry.

Toothless is me in my wolf form. Yeah right, I'm a werewolf, y'all guess it right!

Well, back to Toothless. I called her that when I was five, I mean, when we're five. She was toothless that time until we reached the age of seven! Gosh, this mutt was late bloomer. Lol.

Anyway, back to my life. I've lived in Jeonju, I spent my childhood there with my grannies till high school. They died when I stepped in college. It was hard for me because they were all I got. My parents were killed by human but I'm not mad in humankind. I know there's just some insane crackbrain man out there but it doesn't mean, all human are like him.

My parents lived here in Seoul so when I moved here, I used their old house. Literally, it's old but huge like really.

My family is rich, my grandparents owned many properties in Jeonju and here in Seoul. They also have businesses but I don't run them. They inherited me enough money to support myself for my whole life. Enough is not right word but too much in exact.

Yes, I will die when I get old. Us, werewolves are not immortals unlike Vampires. 

Do vampires exist? I want to meet one someday. 

My kind is few, only hundreds of families here in Korea. I said few compare to humankind.

My personal reason why I moved here is because I want to find my mate. I'm in the right age to mate. Actually, I already passed the age. When we reach 16, we must have our mates but I'm 18 now!

I could feel my mate was here in the big city and I was right! The moment I stepped in Seoul University, I could smell my mate's scent as Toothless was jumping at the back of my head.

And when I finally met my mate in the classroom, Toothless was howling. That time when I looked at her, yes, my mate was a girl and her name was Tiffany Hwang. The time when I looked at her, Toothless was very eager to mark her.

I was happy to finally find my mate but of course, I need to control myself. Gosh, she's a human. I didn't expect it and I need to be extra careful. And I won't force myself to her and just bite her. She needs to like me back.

Tiffany is not my kind so I need to gain her love, it's harder than I expected, I wish she's just a werewolf so the feelings would be automatic. I mean, we can do nothing about it and at least, she would know.

But it's okay, I'm not complaining now that I found her. And for the record, she's my girlfriend now.

I heard Toothless howled in happiness as she jumped, I giggled. I'm proud of her because she controlled herself from biting Tiffany when we kissed at the school ground.

Toothless waggled her tale like a good pup and her grin was still visible, I shook my head. This is the impact of Tiffany to her.

"We should wait until Tiffany is ready, kay?" I said to her.

Toothless happily nodded "I wont mind, at least, she's mine."

I laughed quietly, I'm not really possessive but Toothless is. 

"Let's get rid of that guy, I want to bite his neck till all his blood spill out from his body." Toothless was referring to Nick as her fur raised and her eyes flared, I know she's mad at him because she thinks Tiffany like him but never mind him because I won. 

Tiffany is mine, just mine.

I've been really bad at Nick because I don't like him, I could smell his stinky personality. Obviously, I did that to him because Tiffany cares for him. I'm jealous at the attention she's giving to him.

But not anymore, I could feel Tiffany likes me too and she agreed to be my girlfriend. I know it's just sudden change of mind but I don't care. I trust Tiffany and I could hear her heartbeat, whenever I'm around it rhymes like my heartbeat. They're the same beat and that all matters for now.

I was snapped out of my reverie when my butler came in my room.

"Miss, the dinner is ready," Yoona said.

"Okay, thank you." Then she nodded and closed the door.

Im Yoona, my adviser in school and my butlerYeah... They're just one. Actually, she's my human slave. Harsh. So butler it is. My personal maid? Her family is our servant since from our grand great parents. Cool.

We give them what they need, money, house, cars, education etc. And in return, they will serve us. They will do what we want as we command them.

Yoona is really kind, I don't treat her as my slave or butler. She's like my older sister, she's a family to me. I'm glad because I have her.

But she's still responsible for the household chores and everything. Sometimes, she would act like my mom. That's what I like her more, she's being caring and protective over me, indeed, likewise.

Toothless roared and I cocked a brow "Let's eat now, I want some flea bath after. Tell Yoong!" She whined as she gave me puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes again, she always want a flea bath from Yoona because the latter was gentle, it was like a massage to Toothless.

"You're so spoiled by Yoona, fine! Let's go eat!"

Toothless grinned at me and continued to wag her tail.

I chuckled "Childish," I murmured as I stood up and walked my trek to the kitchen.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

This is so cute right? Toothless. 😀😻🐕🐶🐈💞