Pleaded

My Mate

 

 

 

Monday at school.

Yes!! Monday again, I love it because I feel it's a new start but now, I love it even more because I will spend my 5 days with Taeyeon here in school.

So everything is back like before as Taeyeon went to our house to pick me up and I feel so alive with her.

Taeyeon is my drug because I'm addicted to her, but she's a good drug to me while I'm her vitamin because I give her energy as she said.

We were in the classroom, Taeyeon moved her chair near to me as she wrapped her arm around my neck. My head was on her shoulder as I leaned my back to her chest.

I'm so comfy with this.

I took Taeyeon's hand and intertwined it with mine.

"Oh boy, my eyes! They're so sweet!" Summer teasingly said.

Taeyeon kissed my crown "I love this girl so much... she's all mine."

I smiled with that "I love you too Taeyeon," I said as I slightly bit her arm.

Summer raised her eyebrows as if she didn't expect that action from me. I haven't told her that I already love Taeyeon.

Then Sunny went in the classroom, straight to us, her face was serious.

"Can I borrow Taeyeon?" Sunny asked me.

Taeyeon unwrapped her arm and gently pulled away from me.

"I just need to tell something," Sunny explained and Taeyeon nodded.

"Just be quick, Prof. Im is punctual," I reminded them.

They both nodded as Taeyeon glanced at me and kissed my forehead.

"Aisshhh!" Both Summer and Sunny grumbled. I giggled, their names are matched.

Then the two rushed out of the room.

Summer was just weirdly staring at me.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"What? Are you serious with that Tiffany?" She sternly asked.

My eyebrows furrowed "Why Summer? What are you talking about?"

Summer sighed and she stood up "I'm sick with this Tiffany, I can't take it anymore. I'm going to tell her the truth." Before I could say anything, she ran out and followed the two.

.

I froze for a moment contemplating what Summer said.

The plan! She will tell it to Taeyeon! Oh no!

So I ran and chased Summer before she could talk to Taeyeon, I ran with my full strength.

I saw Summer in the hallway and I ran after her blocking her way.

Tears were streaming down my face as I sniffled.

"What are you going to do Sum?"

Her eyes softened when she saw me but she avoided my eyes "Stop it Tiffany, I don't want to lie anymore with your game. I need to tell Taeyeon the truth that you're just playing her feelings because of what she did to your crush, Nick."

I held Summer's hand "Please... Summer... Don't tell it to her. I'm begging you." My tears burst as I implored to her. I couldn't imagine Taeyeon's reaction if she knew about that. I'm so stupid to initiate that plan but I regret it now.

"Why? You still wanna see her broken-hearted? Obviously, she's under your spell now Tiffany!" Summer yelled at me for the first time.

Gladly, there's no one here in the hallway, just the two of us.

"This is not a game anymore Sum, I already quit with that stupid plan," I held her tightly.

"What do you mean? And what's with I love you too Taeyeon? Huh?"

"It's true, I love Taeyeon and I'm not acting anymore. I love her Summer so please just bury that plan and forget it. I can't imagine my life without her," I managed to say while sobbing.

"You love her?"

I nodded "I love her, I love Taeyeon for real."

A sweet smile crept on Summer's face and she wiped my tears "That's... That's great Tiffany. You haven't told me anything so I freaked out, I'm sorry," she hugged me and patted my back. "I can see that you're not lying, I'm happy for you then."

"You're not mad anymore?" I asked whispered.

"I'm not mad, I just can't take it knowing that you're just playing with her feelings but now that you explained... I won't tell her. I will bury, forget and pretend that the plan didn't happen. Happy?" She playfully said as she pulled away.

I nodded.

"Surely, I will be the president of your love team. TaeNy shipper here! Whooo!" She shouted.

"Ya, be quiet! TaeNy? What's that?" I tittered at her dorkiness.

"TAEyeon and TiffaNY," she emphasized the TaeNy syllables in our names.

Our combined names. TaeNy, it's cute. 

"Well, I like it. Thank you so much Sum, you're really my best friend!" I gave her my sweet eye smile.

"You owe me with this," she poked my nose.

"Okay, I'll treat you lunch for a week!" I proposed.

"Really??" She squeaked.

"Yes, if you want."

"I will never reject foods! Of course I like it! No, I love it!" She exaggeratedly said.

"I know Sum, trust me, I know."


 

 

 

*****





NP: They don't know about us by Victoria Duffield ft. Cody Simpson