The Evil Plan

My Mate

 

 

 

The week passed by, and Taeyeon's true colors were hastily revealing. She's a badass girl and acts like a superior. 

She's a bully!

I mean, she always bully Nick! She always make fun of him, I hate it! I hate her!

So this was what she meant by saying War. War between her and Nick but she's much confident and stronger than him. This ain't war, she just decided it by herself. Nick is a gentleman, he will never fight back to a girl like her. She's a totally .

But many students like her thinking that she's cool. What's cool with that hurting and embarrassing other people? 

Well, it's just Nick. She always gives him a hard time, makes pranks on him everywhere here in school.

I know where this is coming from because she knows that I like the poor guy and I rejected her.

Yeah, Taeyeon said that I am her possession the first day she came here! Crazy right? We just met and I'm not into girls! I'm not like her! I'm not a lesbian !

She's really getting deeper into my nerves! I have to do something to stop her. Nick doesn't deserve that treatment. He's so kind and innocent.

"We must do something Sum," I slammed my hand on my desk. We're in the classroom alone. It was lunch break.

"Yep, let's do something! Let's eat, I'm hungry!" She whined.

"I'm serious Summer, we need to stop Taeyeon. She keeps on bullying the poor guy!" I groaned loudly and stood up.

She shrugged "What we'll gonna do?"

"We need to teach her a lesson!"

"What? We will bully her? No way! I won't beat others!" Summer panicked.

I shook my head and smirked "I will give her what she wants."

Summer frowned "But... Wait," she paused. "She wants... you? Right?"

I crossed my arms over my chest "I will be her girlfriend if that what she wants. I think, she would stop bullying Nick if she got me," I don't know if it's a good idea.

"You're willing to do that for Nick? Are you in love with him?" I blushed and looked away from her trying to hide my face.

"No need to answer Tiff, I know now but what would be the lesson for her?"

I smirked "I will make her fall in love with me then break her heart!"

"You hate her that much, do you?" Summer scratched her head.

"She deserves that! She's a heartless !" I emphasized the last word.

"You will get trouble Tiff, I don't like that greasy plan of yours."

"It's the only way Sum, I have to stop her," I insisted.

Summer took a deep breath "Do what you want but... Whatever. Okay, I will support you," she said in defeat.

I smiled at her "Thank you Summer, it's time for payback."

I'm kinda conceited when I said about my plan, feel cocky to say that Taeyeon will fall in love with me but I make sure that she will.

I will break her emotionally for hurting Nick.

She deserves that anyway.

Right.
 

 

 

*****

 

 

Sorry guys, I need to jump on a week here. Just to remind you, it's just a shortfic. 

Thank you!