Truth

My Mate

 

 

 

As I said last night, Taeyeon didn't give me a ride to school this morning.

I'm glad with that.

Not really.  I sighed. 

This was insane...

But I miss her already! I miss how she greets me every morning, how she brings milk or tea for me, how she stares at me, how she holds my hand and how she kisses my cheek.

I feel too attached to her.

Our classes went very slow, Taeyeon was avoiding me and she was always with her fake cousin, Sunny girl. 

She could just be honest and tell the truth about her and that girl. I won't be mad if they have past relationship.

I think so.

Maybe.

Just slightly.

Instead of lying and telling story about werewolves. Gosh, I'm not a kid that can be deceived easily.

Then after our last period, Taeyeon took me to their house. She didn't say anything or even look at me! It makes me feel crabby.

Anyway, her house was somewhat inside the forest. Seriously? I was amazed when I saw it. It was old but big like a mansion. It wasn't scary and it feels cozy, I like it here.

She didn't invite me inside, I was at their back waiting for her. Their house was at the center of open ground and it was surrounded by many trees.

Taeyeon walked out of the house wearing her blue bathrobe, geez. Why she was wearing that outside??

Taeyeon looked at me "Are you ready?" She asked sternly.

"Yes," Whatever she shows me, I need to be cool. I'm sure she would just pull a prank on me.

Taeyeon turned around and took off her bathrobe causing it to fall on the ground. My eyes widened as I gaped at her.

Taeyeon was ! I saw her white smooth ! 

I flushed as I fanned my hands on my face and gulped. I think I need water, it's getting hot here.

Instantly, Taeyeon ran inside the forest. My face twisted, what if someone see her !?

She's crazy!

I tried to run and find her but she just disappeared. 

Where did she go? 

I was looking around and there's no sign of her.

Then I froze when I felt something was at my back, I could feel breathing. I know it's not a human.

What if there are wild animals here? What if they attack me? !

I slowly turned around and finally saw a giant wolf! What the ?

I stumbled on the ground trembling as I looked at the big wolf in front of me.

The wolf's fur was almost pure white but its bushy tail and face have dark shades. I was shaking uncontrollably, it felt surreal to see a wolf in this size. I think, it's 10 ft. tall or more.

But it didn't attack me, it was just staring at me.

I gave it once over then stopped on its eyes, it was brown. It was familiar to me.

The wolf sat like a good dog and tilted its head but still staring at me.

Actually, this wolf was beautiful. . Why would I say that? 

Maybe if I move, it will eat me alive! 

So, we have staring contest here? But I feel like the wolf would like to communicate with me. I mean, it staring at me as if this wolf was talking to me or something.

Next, it stood up. I flinched. 

The wolf walked to Taeyeon's bathrobe and picked it up using its mouth. After that, the wolf walked towards me and put the bathrobe down. It glanced at me and at the bathrobe for few times.

Oh my goddess!!

It can't be...

It's... She's... She's Kim Taeyeon!

No.

That dream again crossed my mind and I could remember it clearly.

The girl was Taeyeon, she became a wolf and bite me. 

Geez.

Wait. I'm her mate?

I feel dizzy as my sight became blurred.

Is this a dream again? 

But is it possible to faint in a dream because I think, I will...

Pass out.




 

*****