Perfect 2.0

My One Shots

Months have passed and now Taeyeon and Jessica are inseparable. The taller girl even quits cheerleading just to prove Taeyeon that popularity means nothing to her as long as she has the shorter girl by her side. Of course, Taeyeon scolds her for doing such act on impulse; the latter did not need to do things to such extreme. However, deep inside, Taeyeon is more than glad that Jessica is that serious with her. Tayeon is watching Despicable Me when the taller girl barges in her room, effectively making her slams it down and puts it under her bed cover.

"Yah, are you watching ? Why do you need to hide it?" Jessica walks to her with knitted eyebrows before she crawls on the shorter girl's bed, trying to get the laptop.

"N-No, I just- didn't we want to eat dinner outside?" Taeyeon tries to divert the conversation as her hands struggle to hold the taller girl's wrists from getting her laptop.

"We won't be eating until you tell me what you were you watching," the latter replies, eyes looking straight to the other girl's. Silence surrounds them for a while until Taeyeon breaks it.

"Y-yes, I'm watching ," Taeyeon sighs, it is better to watch some adult movie than a child's movie in front of her girlfriend, right? Just like that, the two stop fighting and Jessica looks at her in disbelief.

"You, are watching ?"

"Y-yes," the shorter girl mumbles, avoiding the taller girl's gaze.

"Show me,"

"What?" Taeyeon's voice crack and Jessica raises an eyebrow at her. 

"We're both mature enough to watch it together,"

"N-no, Jessica, this is nothing like the you've watched," Taeyeon tries to reason out. "It was-" she stops when she sees how her girlfriend somehow has already hold on her laptop. "No!" she shouts but she is too late, Jessica has already opened the laptop. When the used-to-be-cheerleader sees yellow creatures on her girlfriend's laptop screen, she laughs.

"I knew it! You were watching some kids' movie," Jessica giggles. "God, Taeyeon, you're too cute!" she squeals and gives her sulking girlfriend a peck on the lips. "Minions, huh? Should I give you their soft toys for your birthday?"

"Nah, you don't have to," Taeyeon mutters softly and she takes away her laptop gently before she puts it on her nightstand. "I only want you for my birthday," she gives her a small smile.

"You want me, huh? Should I give you a little taste-"

"Nah, just dress up as a minion,"

"Yah!" Jessica pushes the laughing Taeyeon from the bed but she ends up joining the laughter; her girlfriend always manages to make her laugh and she loves it.

+++

Taeyeon twirls Jessica's hair around her index finger as the girl lies down with her head on her lap; they're now comfortably watching K-dramas together. The shorter girl obviously has no interest in the drama, that's why she's playing with Jessica's hair. 

"Are you that bored?" The taller girl starts the conversation and the shorter one only answer with a short hum. "Should we get some ice cream after this?" She asks again, with her hand pulling Taeyeon's knee skin playfully before shifting her head a bit to give her thigh a soft peck.

"Yes!"

"God, you're such a kid," Jessica giggles as she pats Taeyeon's legs while the other girl simply frowns. "Twenty more minutes and that's it, we'll get your ice cream," she continues, earning a soft hum. As her drama goes, she can feel how the hand who was busy twirling her hair start to stop and when she hears soft snores coming out from the other girl, her lips unconsciously form a small smile; her Taeyeon has always been like this and she loves it. She loves how the other girl prioritise her first and she loves how Taeyeon is so patient with her; she knows she's not the easiest person to be with. 

Taeyeon wakes up and she frowns when the sun has already set, that means both of them fell asleep. She looks down to her lap and sees how her girlfriend is sleeping peacefully - her leg feels numb but she doesn't mind it. Slowly and gently, she manages to put a pillow under Jessica's head to switch with her thigh and she goes out to buy them dinner. She didn't forget to write a short message telling the girl that she's buying them food, just in case the girl start to worry for her.

"Jess-" Taeyeon stops when she sees how a guy is on top of her girlfriend, passionately kissing her; what worse is how her girlfriend doesn't seem to mind.

"Oh, you've got a company, Sica," the guy smiles while Jessica's face turn pale - Taeyeon saw her kissing some guy in this position. Looking at how hurt the latter is, Jessica can't even mutter a single word - she feels like all the air has been taken away from her. This is not supposed to happen, her ex shouldn't be doing this.

"What are you doing?" Taeyeon hisses as she tosses the plastic bag containing their dinner on the coffee table in front of the couch, making Jessica flinches at the sound.

"Kiss-"

"I didn't ask you," the shorter girl cuts the guy. "Explain to me, Jessica,"

"Tae-" Jessica pauses when the guy is still on top of her, not budging his body at all. "Move," she mutters, before eventually pushing the guy off of her, earning a chuckle from the guy. "Taeyeon," she walks closer to the girl. "I-" she stops when Taeyeon slaps away her hand that tries to reach out to caress her cheek.

"Don't touch me,"

"I swear this is nothing like what you just saw," Jessica mumbles, eyes getting teary. "I didn't have enough strength to push him away, I swear we're not supposed to kiss but you came just at the wrong time," she continues, only to be getting Taeyeon's cold stare.

"Baby, don't lie to her; you gave me my second chance last week," he chuckles.

"Yah! What the hell did I do to you?" Jessica shouts at the guy with an eyebrow quirked. "Don't tell lies and-"

"I think you guys have some unfinished business, I'll get going," Taeyeon scoffs before she grabs her skateboard and exits Jessica's house. She chases ber outside but she knows it's impossible to catch up with the girl who's riding skateboard. When she goes back inside her house , she sees how the guy laughs and Jessica instanty slaps him in the face.

"She loves you, Sica, trust me," Taecyeon chuckles while protecting his body from getting continuous slaps from the girl.

" you! I love her too! Now look what you just did, Taec, she would-"

"I'd kiss you again if you don't stop," he cuts her and this effectively shuts her. "I know the kiss was not supposed to be done but you know just to make sure, Sica," he chuckles. "A kiss will trigger her jalousy more," he smiles. "You only asked me to hug you to know how would she be when she's jealous because you've never seen her jealous ever and now I can bet that she is now fuming mad and jealous. If she doesn't forgive you, I'll beg her to forgive you,"

" you!" She slaps his arm one more time before plopping on the couch next to him. "Why did I ask you to make her jealous anyway? God, I'm so stupid," she slaps her own forehead.

+++

Taeyeon ignores Jessica's message and calls as she skates around her neighbourhood. Just as she sees her house, she sighs; her girlfriend is there, waiting for her in front of her house's door. As much as she wants to avoid the other girl in the mean time, she can't ignore her if she's in front of her door. So she goes for one more round around the neighbourhood, not caring how Jessica is basically boring holes to her back. She can get jealous and angry too. Once she is satisfied, it's time to face the reality.

Not caring to put her eaphones away, she grabs her skateboard and walks to the door. When Jessica and her finally face to face, she sighs. The taller girl knows that the shorter one wants her to move from blocking the door but she doesn't budge.

"I can explain, Taeyeon-ah," Jessica starts. When her hand reaches out to hold Taeyeon's, the girl moves a step back.

"Move," Taeyeon hisses. "Move or else I don't want to talk to you anymore," she continues, effectively make the latter stop blocking her door. When Taeyeon goes inside, Jessica follows her. Just when the door closes, Taeyeon throws away her skateboard, yanks her earphones away and puts it inside her pocket before she traps the girl between her and the door with her arms. "If I wasn't enough to make you happy, you could've asked for a break up nicely instead of-" she stops when Jessica leans in to capture her lips.

"I love you and I will never ask for a break up from you," Jessica mutters and this time when her palm reaches to caress the girl's cheek, it is not slapped away. However, she can feel how Taeyeon clenches and unclenches her jaw, and of course, how those cold gaze meets hers. "This will sound so idiotic but I just wanted to see you jealous," she bites her lips and Taeyeon instantly unclenches her jaw and looks at her with a puzzled look; the same look when the taller girl told her that she liked her too, the same look when the taller girl asked her to be her girlfriend first and the same look when they first kissed.

"What?" Taeyeon trails off with the same puzzled look.

"I just wanted to know how you'd be when you're jealous," Jessica repeats. "I told him to hug me but he ended up kissing me because he wanted to make sure that you'd be jealous," she trails off and when she sees how Taeyeon's gaze softens, she knows that they're ok now. The shorter girl instantly leans her forehead on the taller girl's shoulder and sighs.

"Please don't do that again," Taeyeon mumbles before giving a peck on her girlfriend's shoulder. "I get jealous all the time but I trust that you wouldn't hurt me- well, except for that ki-" she is cut by Jessica's lips latching onto hers.

"I'm sorry, really," the taller girl mutters as they break the kiss before hugging the shorter one. "Forgive me?"

"You're forgiven if you agree on something,"

"Anything,"

+++

"Y-yah! D-don't let me go," Jessica squealed as her hands desperately hold on Taeyeon's hands. She didn't know that riding skateboard is this difficult and scary.

"Remember that I'm not going to forgive you until you can at least be on it and move on a straight line without holding me," the shorter girl mutters happily.

"Y-yah, I promise I won't do such stupid thing again," Jessica pulls Taeyeon into a hug as the shorter one chuckles. "But please let me just do other things?"

"Nah," the latter replies and tries to remove herself from the hug. Holding the girl tight yet gentle enough, Taeyeon looks up to meet her gaze. "Be as brave as you were when you asked your ex to make me jealous," she gives her a small smile but Jessica can tell that the latter is still disappointed in her.

"Taeyeon," the taller one sighs. "I'm really sorry," her one hand lets go of the latter's arm to cup her cheeks, earning a soft gaze from the shorter one. "You know what, you should go back inside your house and give me an hour, I'll be able to do this," Jessica mutters, earning a low hum and a chuckle.

"You won't even let go of my hands how-" Taeyeon stops when Jessica instantly lets it go, and her left foot steps on the ground as well, to make her stable.

"Go inside, come out after an hour," the taller girl cuts her and they have a staring contest for a while. If she doesn't need to learn how to skate, she'd kiss her girlfriend at that instant because she knows that look - the look when her girlfriend is concern about her. "I'll be fine, Tae,"

"Just shout if you need me," Taeyeon mutters before pecking her cheek. "One hour,"

"Yes, one hour," Jessica smiles, her girlfriend is too nice - if she's the one in her position, she'd most likely ignore the girl for the whole week. Just as soon as Taeyeon steps inside her house, she takes a deep breath and chant a short prayer so that she won't fall. Stepping her right foot on the front of the skateboard, she braves herself to slowly walk with the skateboard. She'll put whatever Taeyeon has said into practice.

Her left knee feels painful due to the sudden stops that she has been making for quite some time and she sighs. Her best friend now is the bush seperating Taeyeon's house with her neighbour - the bush helps a lot as something that she can hold on to. Feeling a bit confident, she tries to ride the skateboard but she loses her balance and almost falls if the bush wasn't there - she receives several scratches in return. Sighing, she sits on the board and pulls her knee towards her chest.

Taeyeon, who has been watching her girlfriend ever since she entered her house, smiles at the sight; her girlfriend didn't fall. There were so many times whrn she wanted to just rush outside each time Jessica lost her balance but fortunately, the taller girl's reflect is not that bad.

"I think you should stop," Taeyeon mutters with a smile as she pulls the girl to stand up.

"It's not one hour yet and I still can't ride-"

"I know but I'm done seeing you get all that scratches," she chuckles as she holds her hand to inspect the wounds. "Let's treat them and-"

"Taeyeon," Jessica cuts her, earning a hum from the latter. "I won't stop learning how to skate until you forgive-"

"You're forgiven," the shorter girl leans down to get her skateboard. "I've seen enough of your misery, Jessica," she smiles. "I know you don't get scratches and wounds all the time but you're willing to do it for me - it's enough to show that you care for-" her lips are sealed with a kiss and she can feel how Jessica's hand wraps around her neck to pull her closer. With her free hand, she wraps the taller girl's waist gently and caresses a spot with her thumb.

"Thank you," Jessica mutters before capturing her lips again, not forgetting to slip her tongue in. "I won't do anything stupid again, Tae,"

"Good," Taeyeon nuzzles on her neck before giving it a peck. "Now, we should rush inside because your favorite drama is on TV. You'll watch it and I'll treat your wounds,"

"Ok,"

Kim Taeyeon is the one - the perfect one. Who else will treat her like this?


A/N special thanks to aiiyth, cinnamonsweat, darkwater, Outtie11, tfyiska, ben-o9 for the votesss!!! And y'all who subscribed and commented!!!

This is the part 2 of previous chapter, I hope u guys enjoyed it. Maybe next chapter will be angst.. hahahaha or should I just keep on making fluffs? Do tell me what u guys think