Heavenly Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N; sorry for the delay update, for the past weeks almost a month... I've been super busy with my dad's funeral stuff and still in depression about the sudden death but I hope to be updating even more, and I am working on a new story that I hope to be put up soon. 

 

 

 

“Ahyue-ah…” He called her name. “I love you..”

 

‘Are you up there?  When will you come back… I miss you..’


 

Lay exit his room and walked to his kitchen and saw food on his table and a letter. He read the letter and sighed.

 

“Lay,

I figured that you will not give up on this girl.. But in the end I lost to her… Hope you can find her and love her.. From Seohyun. “

 

(つД`)ノ

 

Weeks have past, you haven’t woke up. Everyone has been in and out of your room everyday.

You stirred in your sleep and cried. Your mother wiped the tears away and sighed to herself.

 

“Yixing... “ You cried.

 

More tears fell down your closed eyes, your mother cried as she wiped it once more.

 

“It’s okay sweetie…” her mother cried.

 

She took a step out of the room and had her maid take care of you. She sighed and took a walk around your place. Seeing all of your beautiful plants becoming dead. Only one lotus left that haven’t changed like the others.

 

(つД`)ノ

 

You laid in your bed as your brothers came in and took over.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter