Heavenly Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N; I reread the last chapters and notice a few typos. I am sorry for them!! I name I orignally had for the female lead was Jin but changed it when I post it. 

 

 

There was war between the mother and son. All the princesses and princes witness everything and didn’t dare to utter a single word as the two fought.

“Her young highness as awakened… Her majesty is with her.” said one of the maids.

Everyone rushed to Ahyue's room and saw her closed her eyes again.

“She opened her eyes for a bit and fell back asleep.” said her mother.

“We need to do something about this…” whispered the first prince.

“What is there to do?! I can’t watch my own sister suffer! She loves him!! For goodness sake!” shouted Liyin. “If the punishment continues on, I am not backing down.. I am going to take the punishment with her!”

“So will I.” said the fourth prince.

All the prince followed along, princess besides Liyin and Taeyeon didn’t want to suffer and didn’t say anything but left.

“You see your childrens?! Even your fourth son suffered this!!!” shouted their grandmother. “I will not this happen again do you hear me Xu Yejeon, I am ashamed.”

She said and left.

“Y-Yixing…” Ahyue said his name.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter