Heavenly Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Your highness, it's time to meet your majesty.” said her personal servant.

Ahyue looked down once again and slowly walked away from the portal. Walking towards the palace, she wore her mask entering.

“Greetings your majesty.” she greeted her father.

“What have you done! Do you know the consequences of doing this?!” her father raged.

Ahyue didn't utter a single word. All of her ten older brothers and four older sisters witness everything.

“I’ll take the punishment.” Ahyue bravely answered her father question.  

Everyone gasped from her words that came out of her own mouth, being the first person who didn't dare to fight back from not wanting to accpect the punishment at all. 

 

“Father!!!!” The nine year old Ahyue called her father as she ran into his room.

“Yes dear?” asked her father.

“When can I go down to see how everything look like?” she asked.

Her father sat quietly not wanting her to go down to the mortal world.

“On your 18th birthday.” said her father.

‘'I knew this was bound to happen…’ her father thought.

 

Ahyue after nine years later...

 

“Ahyue… There is consequences if you go down to the mortal world… You’ll be punish if you commit the wrong doings.” said her eldest sister, Taeyeon.

“Neh eonnie.” Ahyue answered.

She hugged all of her siblings before she left them for two years. They all watched her walk into the portal and praying for her own safety and good.

“What if history repeat again just like 4th prince…” asked the second princess.

“All we can do is wish for it to not be repeated…” said the first prince.

 

(つД`)ノ

 

Lay sat out on the rooftop as the sky started to roar loud and the sky started to get darker.

“Lay!!” shout

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter