Heavenly Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yixing….” he heard a voice..

His eyes slowly opened, looking around his room and got up heading towards Ahyue's room.

“Ahyue….?” He called out for her.

He opened the door seeing the empty bed. He ran back to his room, putting his shoes and jacket on, dashed to his motorcycle and sped down the road to where he would find her.

 

(つД`)ノ

 

“Yixing” Jin called him.

Yixing turned his head to her, “yes?”

“If you only had one place to be… Where would you want to be to escape from everything?”she asked, looking at him.

He sat down next to her smiling and answered. “The highest cliff in this town.”

“Why?”

“I stand on the cliff, screaming my pain out. Watching the town and sky change into something nice and I escape from everything as the wind blows on me letting everything go. How about you?”

“The ocean… I would want to leave this cruel world in the deep blue sea..”

“You're not leaving this world without me.” He said.

 

(つД`)ノ

 

Yixing reached the beach, he saw Jin in the water that reached her waist. The wind blowing her long black hair away from her face, viewing her red nose and rosy cheeks stained with tears.

He ran into the water after her calling her name out.

“Ahyue!!!!”

She stopped and turned around for the the voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter