SEVEN

My Spooky Roommate

Kris moves out after a month, it feels weird and lonely without Zitao and Sehun’s been offered a full time job at the office. Their new apartment isn’t as grand as the old one, but it’s cozy, less superficial and cold than that old place. They don’t even have a chandelier. 

It’s awkward at first, trying to convince everyone that they’re not dating, but eventually they get the hang of things. Sehun makes coffee and toast in the morning, makes sure Kris doesn’t over sleep. At night Kris tries to cook and makes hot chocolate while they catch up on each other’s days. Sometimes Sehun’s new boyfriend Jongin comes over, sometimes Kris’s ‘friend’ Yixing spends the night. It’s a peaceful and happy life, one that can be traced back to a dead twenty year old. 

 

 

 

Apartment 320 needs repairs before the building can sell it again, this time for an even lower price. Some weirdo named Chanyeol wants to rent it, but there’s a problem with the chandelier. The problem is that it’s completely broken, hanging by just a few thin chords and building manger isn’t happy about paying for repairs.

 

But Byun Baekhyun is just the man for the job. He shows up early on a Tuesday morning to fix the enormous thing, dragging an obnoxiously tall ladder up the stairs, since it won’t fit in the elevator. 

 

When he finally sets up the ladder and sets to work he notices how the once gold base of the chandelier is stained black, it feels freezing to the touch but he ignores it as he busily reattaches the chords. When he tries to tie a loose wire, he leans a bit too much towards the ceiling lights. He loses his balance and falls off the ladder, barely saving himself by holding onto the bottom rods on the chandelier. 

 

“Oh !” He shouts “Someone help!” He screams, watching as the chords he fixed start to come undone one by one. 

 

“Please! Someone help! He-“ 

 

And the chandelier comes crashing down on top of the poor repairman.

 

THE END?

 

A/N: I’m an awful person, poor baek. Anyways this is the end! Thank you all so much for reading! So sorry about that long hiatus but I’m glad I got to finish. I might even make a sequel! Who knows? Not me.