Mischevious with a purpose (Bonkuk centric)

INX one shot collections

Bonkuk smiles as he looks at the other members all knocked out on the couch. All as a result as his latest prank to actually get them to relax a bit. They all have been stressed out because of promotions for 2gether. The song was a bit more demanding than their debut Alirght. So they have been praticing a lot more. So he decided to do a harmless prank to help them wind down. He goes upstairs to get some of his own sleep not seeing the knowing smile on Junyong's face. When he gets to his room he is not suprised to see his room was messed up and that their was some streamers around it. Bonkuk smiles and says, "As always Junyong hyung is so damn predictable it is sorta relaxing." Bonkuk may be one of the more mischevious members, but it was always with an end goal in mind. For example when he dared Win to do their 2gether dance on some stepping stones in order to get the others to laugh. Or when he joked around with Junyong to get him focused and to release Junyong's built up energy from that day. He always jokes around with an end goal in mind. 

End of chapter.......

A/N: Yeah I know it's pretty short and not really that good, but it is all I could come up with for now.