Win and his journal

INX one shot collections

Jae Un was writing like usual in his journal about all the things he did today. His journal could tell you so many things, it could tell you how he feels about finally debuting as an Idol. It could tell you how he has learned from Junyong on how to be extra, how he and Jiwoong were an unstopable force of cuteness (You know it is true the both of them are cute!), how he always respected his hyung's and little secrets he kept to himself about the other members and himself. But it couldn't not tell you how hard he has worked to be where he is. It could not tell you how many nights he had cried thinking he wouldn't be able to debut with the other members. How many nights he has questioned about writing in his journal. How many times the words of the other members sometimes got to him. Most importantly how close him and Jiwoong really were. How they snuck kisses when the staff were not looking and how they sneaked into each others rooms to cuddle. The members knew of their secret but they didn't mind it, after all who were they to judge.

Win hears the door open and looks up to see Jiwoong with a towel around his hair and some sports pants on. Jae Un smiles figuring he must have been finished with the shower and puts his journal away locking it up for now. Keeping everything well hidden even from Jiwoong. After all Jiwoong had no clue that Jaeun was actually in love with him, and it was honestly better that way. But as they say keeping everything bottled inside would someday cause the cap to explode. Maybe Jaeun would get the guts to say his feelings before everything came pooring out.

End of 1st drabble......

A/N: Okay that last part was un-intended but it sorta just fleshed out that way. Basically the both of them just are overally affectionate friends but Jaeun (Win) feels more for Jiwoong (Jinam) and Jiwoong has no idea. The other members know but don't say anything to Jiwoong.