Dancing in the moonlight (Jinam centric)

INX one shot collections

Jinam is praticing dancing outside at night. The members were all asleep and he didn't want to wake any of them up by dancing inside. So here he is dancing outside with the moon being his source of light along with a lamp. He didn't know Jaeun was already awake and was watching him. He couldn't sleep since one of his hyung's was awake. He was always in awe of the hard work Jinam put into his dancing. So it is no suprise right now he is watching with a spark of wonderment in his eyes right now. Jinam is about finished so he was going to head inside soon. He does a turn and spots Jaeun watching him. Jaeun blushes at being caught while Jinam looks gulity. He says, "Sorry Jaeun did I wake you up?" Jaeun smiles and says, "It is fine hyung I was just wonderng what you were doing. I like to watch you dance anyways." Jinam smiles softly at the youngest member he says, "Well let's both get back to bad. Before Junyong and Sangho both hound us in the morning." They heard a voice say, "And you are lucky we both are to tired to do it right now." Jinam and Jaeun flush knowing they were caught and turn to see Sangho and Junyong both. Junyong was resting his head against Sangho who was a slightly bit taller than Junyong. Sangho was smiling at the two youngest and motioned for them to get back inside. They all head inside to see Bonkuk waiting for them. They all decide they are to tired to make the trip to their rooms so they crash out in the living room. Jinam is letting the makane curl into him. He smiles and thinks to himself, 'It is wonderful to have friends who care' then he falls asleep.

End of drabble