Best way to be a leader (Sangho drabble w/apperance by Kid of Varsity)

INX one shot collections

Sangho didn't know why NA entertiament chose him as the leader for their first Kpop group. He knew all of the orginal members left, but why chose him as the leader. He had no clue how to be an actual leader, he has never lead anything. Sangho was so into thoughts he didn't feel a pair of eyes on him. The eyes were showing a hint of worry and curiousty. Sangho notices when he gets out of his thoughts someone watching him, the guy looked vaugely familar. It clicked when he remebered the group that recently debuted called Varisty. This guy was their leader Kid or well that was his stage name anyways. He was wondering what he was doing here then slapped himself on the forehead for forgetting he was friends with Bonkuk. He gets up from the floor and says to a fellow Kpop leader and junior, "Hi you are the leader of Varsity right?" Kid nods then says, "Yeah and I think you are Bonkuk's leader Sangho." Sangho nods then holds his hand out to shake hands with the guy. Kid shakes his hand firmly Sangho says, "Are you here to see Bonkuk?" "No, actually I know this sounds odd but I need some advice. And since you have been a leader a bit longer than me maybe you know the answer." Sangho hums then Kid asks, "A lot of people say their is a way to be a good leader. But how do you be a good leader?" Sangho was a bit stumped since this was just the question he was wondering about. Kid could tell he was a bit shocked and says, "Sorry it is just so many fans and a lot of the staff were telling me their is a way to be a good leader. But they just never explained it to me. What do you think as a leader is the best way?" Sangho thinks for a bit then comes up with something that was odd, but it might work. He says, "I don't think their is really a best way to be honest. I was just thinking of this same exact question earlier. Maybe...maybe you can only learn to be a leader through being yourself and a bit of trial and error. Don't be afriad to make mistakes even the best leaders in Kpop have made mistakes. Just learn from those mistakes that is all you can do." Sangho thought he sounded rather silly but Kid was looking at him with a big grin. Kid says, "Exactly Sangho-shi you can only learn from trial and error. Be yourself don't be the leader people to tell you to be." Sangho was confused for about a few seconds than blushed relaizing that he must have voiced his earlier thoughts outloud and Kid heard them. He was about to apolgize till what Kid said sunk in, Kid was right that was the best way to be a leader. Sangho smiles than says, "Thanks Kid." The red head just smiles at him and then leaves to find Bonkuk since he was here already.

End of chapter..........

A/N: I know it was random to put Kid in here but since they are around the same age I thought hey might as well let him be the one giving Sangho the advice.