It maybe raining but at least I have you (Sangho/Junyong drabble mostly Junyong centric)

INX one shot collections

Junyong groaned as he was laying out across the practice room. He was sore from dancing for 6 hours Sangho was giving him a massage but while it did help it wasn't relieving the soreness as much. He has some water in front of him and a cheerful teasing voice says, "Here you go 'mom' some water to help relieve the sorness." Junyong looks up into the eyes of Bonkuk who had a mischvious grin on his face (Me: I feel like Bonkuk is the resident prankster). Junyong takes the water and takes a tentive sip and relaxes when he doesn't feel anything wrong with the water. He drinks the whole water in 15 minutes flat and relaxes a bit more to let Sangho get to the more stuborn nots on his back. Once Sangho was done he helps up Junyong who was jelly right now due to how good the massage was. Once he gets back his footing he notices the other members (except Sangho) were gone already. Sangho says, "Junyong you think you can walk on your own?" Junyong nods then says, "Thanks for the help and the massage it felt really nice." Sangho lips quirk up into his charming smile (Me: His smile is charming to me anyways) he then walks ahead of Junyong but always looks back to make sure Junyong was really okay. Junyong felt touched Sangho cared that much about him. Junyong despite what the others told him always felt like a burden. Junyong didn't realize he stopped until he felt chills down his spine. He looks up to see that is was raning and Sangho was looking at him worried. Sangho motions for Junyong to come closer to him which he does. They then duck under a bus stop which was covered by an overhang. They would wait it out for a bit to see if the down poor lessened any. Junyong was shivering a bit since his shirt was a little soaked, he then feels warmth surround him and is suprised to see Sangho's jacket around his shoulders. Sangho says, "We don't want you catching a cold hyung. We all need you for our first comeback." Junyong looks down and says, "Yeah were would you guys be without my voice." Sangho looks on very worried then he connects the dots. Sangho says, "Not only for your voice hyung." Junyong looks up Sangho smiles and says, "We would miss your antics which could light up the room, it would be weird not hereing you entergetic good mornings, I don't think the 'kids' would know what to do with themselves if their 'mom' wasn't around to play along with them, and most certianly I would miss your bright prescence." (Me: Okay I just cringed a little at how mushy I made that sound) Junyong feels a blush and smile bloosom across his face he ducks to hide it, but Sangho already saw it and was grinning from ear to ear thinking 'Junyong is really cute sometimes'. The storm does evantually die down 10 minutes later and they both head back to the dorm. The 'kids' were waiting at the entrance tense when Win saw both of his eldest hyung's he releaxed and ran up to them both. Junyong smiles a bit as Win fusses over him seeing that he was soaked, and that Sangho was also a bit soaked now. 

The end of the second drabble..............

A/N: This took place pre 2gether *just so people know*