Rules!

What's Your Number? A Writing Contest! [RESULTS ARE IN!]

Rules

1. Pick from the list of groups. You may mention other groups in your story. Just be sure to star at least one group from the list. No OCs as stars. 


2. Subscribe to and Upvote the contest.


3. No bashing. The first person who bashes another or their story gets blacklisted from any other contests, as well as this one. Be considerate.

 
4. , yuri and hetero stories all welcome. Stories without romance are also welcome! I love friendship stories and stories that revolve around only one person!


5. is allowed, but not PWP. Please make it tasteful and fit into the story.


6. NO M-Preg, Daddy-Kink, Gender-Bender, , or Horror.


7. No "Love at first sight", but strong attraction is great. Make it develop into something=).


8. Stories must not exceed 30 chapters, but must be at least 2,000 words. Also, no chapters longer than 3,000 words, and one shots must not exceed 5,000 words.

 

​​​​​​9. You may enter this contest up to two times, as long as you can handle it=).  

 

OKAY. HERE'S HOW IT WORKS!

Pick a genre and number and write a story centered on that prompt, chosen from your genre. You will have the chance to choose a different number three times, but once you fill out the form with your entry, there's no turning back.
 

Use a group from the list. You may ship them with anyone else from the list, as long as they aren't mentioned in "Forbidden Content".

Once a prompt is taken, it will be removed and they will be reshuffled for the next person. 

You may also choose from a "Mystery Box", where you give me a short list of the groups from the list that you would like to write, and I tell you which one you are writing, again based on the number you choose. From that group, you may mix them with any groups from the list, as well.

The "Mystery Box" may also be used for genres, if you want me to send you a random genre to write. 

 

Accepted Genres:
Fluff
Supernatural
Angst
Fantasy (Any type is accepted, unless otherwise mentioned)
Sci-fi

 

Extra Things That Would Be Interesting to Read About (These won't add extra points, though.)

A blind, deaf, or otherwise impared lead character
Character death (main)
Shapeshifting
Unromantic action story
Anti-Hero POV
Third wheel story (Do something unique, though.)
Sibling story (NO , if actually related. Adopted siblings are okay.)
War story (make up your own idea).
Futuristic
Time Travel

 

Deadline: September 21st, 2018