Make It Pop

ChanLay Oneshots

I've had this idea for a long time and I finally wrote it. Remember they're oneshots so this one has nothing to do with the first story ;)

Image result for exo balloon game gif

Image result for exo balloon game gif


It was after they finished their fan club meeting in Japan, that they returned to the hotel they were staying in. They ordered three rooms of three. Kai got Kyungsoo and Sehun, Suho got Xiumin and Chen, while Lay got Baekhyun and Chanyeol. When they entered their respective rooms, Lay immediately cursed under his breath “damn it. I wanted Jumyeon and Minseok”. He placed his luggage on the floor and sighed. Baekhyun approached “Hyung, you don’t want to be with us?” he asked while sticking out his lower lip

it’s not that. It’s just that I wanted us three oldies to stay together

“Hyung. You’re not old. If you were old, you wouldn’t have been able to carry Junmyeon hyung today”

yeah, you’re probably right” mumbled Lay as he threw himself on the bed. Today, they had a Balloon Popping contest and when it was time for SuLay to do it, the balloon wouldn’t pop so Lay pressed so hard against the leader, he carried him as the latter wrapped his legs around him. Chanyeol was next to them so he quickly went over to separate them

Image result for exo balloon game gif

Lay closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep. He was woken up some minutes later by some whispering that could be heard. He opened one eye and saw Chanyeol talking to Baekhyun and shooing him off the room. “why you kicking me out, Chanyeol? I want to sleep”

“Baek, I’ll call you later when I’m done here. Meanwhile, go to sleep in the others’ room”

Chan—” he was interrupted by the closed door in front of his nose. The tall rapper locked the door and entered with a bag. “Chanyeol, what’ are you doing?” asked Lay as he sat on the bed

“huh? You’re awake, hyung? Perfect”

“perfect for what?”

The guy sat down next to the Chinese singer and showed him the bag “I got balloons”

Lay blinked countless times “I can see that. But why? What for?”

“we’re gonna pop them, duh” Chanyeol waved his hands in the air like it was the most obvious fact. Lay pushed the latter a little and fell on his bed again, this time crunching his body with his legs touching his stomach “seriously, I wanna sleep. We already did that today”

“yeah, but we didn’t succeed”

“yes, we did”

“only you got to succeed, when you did it with Junmyeon hyung.” Chanyeol grabbed Lay’s

“hey, hey, hey don’t grab my .”

“then come on. We’re gonna pop balloons”

Lay stared at him for a while before sighing “alriiiight” and getting on his feet. The latter followed and opened the bag. “which color do you want, hyung?”

“whatever is fine”

“you didn’t help at all” Chanyeol rolled his eyes “I’ll choose the pink one”

“I didn’t know you liked pink, Yeol”

“I don’t. But I like your lips, and they’re pink”

Lay’s heart skipped a beat but he ignored it. He crossed his arms and shook his head, as he felt his cheeks burning a little “tsk stop saying nonsense”

“I’m not lying though”

“yeah, yeah whatever.”

“your cheeks are also pink now”

“Just hurry up and inflate the pink one then”

Chanyeol started blowing but then balloon was hard. His chest was starting to hurt so he stopped “yikes, I forgot to stretch it before I blew in it”

“Give me that” ordered Lay and took the balloon out of the rapper’s hands. He stretched it a little and started blowing. Slowly, the balloon grew big and he tied the top. “that’s how you do it, see?”

“hyung”

Lay looked up to see Chanyeol staring at him, he hummed “hmmm?”

“you just wanted an indirect kiss, didn’t you?”

Lay gasped and shook his head while shoving the balloon on the latter’s chest “quit messing with me”

“Damn, if only you could see your cheeks right now. I should’ve chosen the red one”

Lay touched his cheeks, they were burning, then proceeded to shove Chanyeol on the bed. He landed on his elbows “sorry, sorry hyung” he laughed “I actually wanted to say…”

Lay crossed his arms “what?”

“…so that’s how you blow, huh?” he smirked.

Lay could swear he felt smoke coming out of his ears and fire glowing in his eyes. He grabbed Chanyeol by the collar and raised him from the bed “what did you just say to me?” he sounded furious

“hahahaha I’m kidding, I’m kidding. We all know it’s the opposite of blow”

“I swear if you—” he couldn’t continue because the latter had smacked their lips together. Lay’s eyes were wide open while Chanyeol’s were closed. When the rapper parted, he smiled. Lay let go of the collar and facepalmed himself as he sighed “Yeol, Yeol, Yeol. Why do you always do this?”

“Do what?”

“Kiss me”

“okay” said the tall guy before he approached his face to the other’s. But he was stopped by Lay’s hand “what are you doing?”

“kissing you. Didn’t you just order me to do so?”

“no…. I was asking why do you always do this? Why do you always kiss me? Whenever I’m alone in the kitchen or somewhere, you just come by my side and kiss me… on the lips. Sometimes even when the others are with us”

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders “I don’t know. I just feel like”

“You don’t know? You just feel like it? What kind of reasoning is that?”

“I mean, I just do what my body asks me to”

Lay showed the most confused stare anyone could show and Chanyeol rolled his eyes “Hyung, forget it. You’re so dense you’ll never understand a man’s desire”

“what? Are you saying I’m not a man?” Lay continued talking but Chanyeol didn’t listen. He took the sound coming out of the latter’s mouth as a background noise and proceeded and grab the pink balloon again. He placed it between him and Lay “hyung, let’s make a deal”

“a deal?”

“yeah. If we can pop the balloon, I can kiss you”

“and what if it doesn’t pop?”

“if it doesn’t, you’ll be the one kissing me”

“what? It’s not fair”

“hyung, it’s a win-win situation. Trust me”

Lay rolled his eyes and sighed “fine”. He was used to Chanyeol kissing him anyways so it wouldn’t be anything new. They pushed their bodies against each other but it wouldn’t blow. This time, it was Chanyeol that carried Lay while his legs were wrapped around his waist “Yeol! Yeol! Put me down. We’re gonna fall”

The rapper threw himself on the bed, letting Lay land first. The balloon was squeezed so hard it exploded. That made the gap between them decrease to nothing. Chanyeol was on top of Lay and his face on his neck “Chanyeol, not my neck”. His neck was very sensitive. Chanyeol started leaved kisses along the neck starting from the collarbone till the jawline, all while Lay gasped loudly.

“Hyung, you’re so cute”

“don’t call me cute”

“I can do what I want. Now, remember the deal”

Lay pouted with his lips sticking out to be spared with the help of his cuteness but Chanyeol just took it as a sign to slowly smash their lips together.