What's in your pants

ChanLay Oneshots

Dedicated to : Dedeamr


"YEOL! DON'T COME HOME LATE TODAY!"

Chanyeol stood next to the open door and turned to shout "YES MOOOOM!" before heading out. It was night and he was late to work. He needed 30 mins to arrive by bus and he still had 10 mins left before his shift at the night club started. Most buses already stopped running at that hour, except for one that went straight to where Chanyeol wanted to go. He praid in his head so that the bus arrived faster and to his surprise it did. He climbed the vehicule and quickly sat on the first free chair he spotted, hoping to get off as soon as it stopped. He leaned his head on the window and thought about his current life. Chanyeol, an ingeneer 2nd year who's currently part-timing in a night club to make some money before school starts again in fall. "hate summer anyway.... this way it'll end quicker". He's living with his parents now, but while studying he lives in the uni dorm. 20 minutes later, the bus stopped and Chanyeol snapped out of his daze to quickly jump off the bus. He got down in the bus stop nearest to his work so he still had to walk a little. As he approached, he could see a long line waiting to enter the club and Chanyeol sighed in frustation "haaaa looks like it'll be a long night" before he entered through the back door. He went straight to the locker room without spairing a glance at his fellow coworkers. He knew he was late, he didn't need them nagging at him. As he opened his locker to undress, he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Baek, can't you see I'm--

"I can see perfectly fine"

Chanyeol was startled by the voice. It wasn't Baekhyun. He turned around and found his manager, Junmyeon A.K.A Suho. He insisted his dongsaengs into calling him "suho" but no one accepted. They knew their manager wanted to get closer to them by calling each other by nicknames and such but nobody wanted that. He was a good guy, he really was. But his jokes weren't. At.All. He tried to be funny and sometimes succeeded into making everyone laugh but they really laughed at the siliness of the joke. Not because it was funny, but because they were dad jokes. Chanyeol opened his mouth to explain but he was cutt off with a hand in front of his face "don't explain. I don't need a reason. This is your first time late so I'll let it slip but next time, be ready to pack your things."

Chanyeol nodded and Suho stepped out of the scene. The tall one sighed and began to his shirt, then his pants, and soon he got out of the "employees only" area wearing his uniform and made his way behind the counter. The music was loud, really loud. Rainbow lights illuminated the dance floor where almost everyone was dancing. Chanyeol was sure -grabbing and -squeezing were happening in there since he had already spotted a couple kissing in the corner. As he made his way behind the counter, Kyuungsoo came rushing and yelled in his ear "where the hell were you? you were supposed to be here 15 minutes ago"

Chanyeol wasn't bothered by the yell, he had barely heard it over the loud music, so he nodded. He asked a customer what he needed and turned around to prepare a cocktail while talking "remember when I told you I found a dog?"

Kyuugsoo nodded as he cleaned a glass

"well, he got stuck in the basement today. Of course my parents wouldn't help it. They barely accepeted it in the family. So I had to go down and do some things to finally get him out. By the time I was done, it was late"

He named the dog Vivi and since his parents didn't like animals, he decided he would give it to his friend Sehun. He was tired of listening the other one talk about how he wanted a pet so now he was gonna get one. 

Chanyeol was serving cocktails when a customer called out to him. He left his place to Kyungsoo and went on to serve him. On his way back, the dancing floor expanded tho and people started dancing outside the reserved area. Chanyeol tried to get pass them without disturbing but a lady bumped into which caused Chanyeol to bump into someone behind him. He quickly turned around to find a man dress in a black suit looking down at his body. Actually he was looking down at his shirt. His white shirt that got stained with whatever was that was in the glass he was holding. Quickly, Chanyeol grabbed the man by the wrist and dragged him to the toilet. As soon as they arrived, Chanyeol let go of the wrist and turned around to bow down, doing a 90° curve, apologising "I am truly sorry. Drink on my account". Thankfully, nobody was there besides them. He raised his head when he heard the man giggle. He was giggling with his hand on his chin. He then stopped and smirked "it's okay. It wasn't your fault"

wow, he's pretty, thought Chanyeol and realised he was thinking out loud when the stranger's face showed a weird looking smile. "what did you say?"

Chanyeol straightened his body and placed his hands on his mouth "nothing, really"

The man laughed and smiled "I heard what you said" and Chanyeol felt his face burn because he had just complimented a man and he heard it. Chanyeol made sure this time he was thinking inside his head before eyeing him up and down "he really is pretty. Shorter than me but still tall. Slim body. Nicely sculpted face and raven pompadour hair. Most guys including me have this hairstyle but somehow it gives him a very distinctive aura. Specially with the black suit" He kept eyeing him when he saw something in his pants. Something sticking out of his pants, or at least it looked like it wanted to. He stared at it because he was sure it was what he thought it was. But then he snapped when he realised he might have been staring at a stranger's . "I see where you're looking"

Chanyeol looked straight into the man's eyes "oh no, I wasn't looking, really"

The stranger took some steps towards him "I'm pretty sure I saw you looking down. Do you want to see what's in my pants?"

Chanyeol opened his mouth to say something but couldn't as the man interrupted him "I'm gonna show it in three seconds"

Chanyeol closed his eyes because , he didn't want to see a guy's .

"three"

Even if he was a pretty individual, it was still a man damn it

"two"

Chanyeol clenched his fists ready to punch the man if he tried doing anything funny to him.

"one"

Chanyeol was ready to call for help. This guy was surely a ert. He waited another 3 seconds but the stranger didn't do nor say anything so Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes. Just to his surprise, what was in front of him was long. He had what every man wanted, what made them feel secure. He could bang anyone with that. Literally. Because what was in front of Chanyeol was no . It was a pistol. The thing that makes the BANG BANG sound... yeah, that thing... and it was pointing directly at the waiter's face. Quickly, he raised his hands in front of his chest to show neutrality "hey man... w-what's that you got with you?"

The man swang the pistol in his hand like it was a toy "Say hello to my little friend. Didn't you want to see what was in my pants?"

"t-that, you had a pistol inside your pants?"

"not exacly, it was in my pocket. Here, I'll put it back inside" 

"p-please do"

The man put it inside and then they both locked gaze, before the stranger bursted into laughter. Chanyeol looked at him now with his hands down. "W-what's so funny?"

"your face. Did you really think I was gonna shoot?"

Chanyeol felt his face burn again. He clenched his fists and bit his lips before snapping " YOU! I REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA SHOOT!!"

The man continued laughing because apparently Chanyeol's tomato face was really funny. Untill someone called out "Yixing"

The man turned around to face a really tall guy that just entered "oh, YiFan"

he's taller than me, thought Chanyeol. They exchanged some words he couldn't understand. But he understood one thing, that "yixing" guy didn't like what he heard. The laughter he heard just a minute ago disappeared in a second and his expression turned cold.

rjgJ8X8__400x400.jpg

They were about to get out when the man turned around "hey. What's your name?"

Chanyeol made a grimace "like I'd tell you, "

He smirked "that's a lovely name Like I'd tell you  but it's too long. I'm gonna call you honey, ok?"

Chanyeol was about to protest when the man came out and left him standing there dumbfounded. What about the stain tho?

 


 

Chanyeol was 5 minutes late because he couldn't find his wallet but thankfully Suho didn't notice his tardiness so nothing happened. He dressed and headed out to his position. He was doing his job when he saw a familiar face appear in front of him. Yixing. The man called out to Chanyeol countless times but he didn't answer until some tall guy "same height or even taller than me" yelled "HEY WAITER!" and so he turned around and found Yixing talking to the guy. He said "Tao" and then something he couldn't understand.

"What do you want?" answered Chanyeol snapping a little

"I want Honey" said Yixing with a wink

Chanyeol rolled his eyes "sorry, we don't serve honey"

That was the fifth time the man came over and he always insisted on talking to Chanyeol. They had already talked about not important personnal things and Yixing had revealed some funny stuff that made the tall one realise he might not be such a bad person. But Baekhyun warned him not to get too close to the man because he was part of the Chinese Mafia. "That explains his little friend and the language I didn't understand"

"Chanyeol, if you won't give him a chance someone might take him away"

"are you talking about yourself?"

Bingo, said the other with a wink and flashing a  smile. Chanyeol felt something hard on his chest "I should go to the doctor"

That night, Yixing asked him if he wanted to go out the next day after his job and even tho he tried to protest, he somehow agreed on the deal.


The next day "soooooo going on a date tonight? I mean today? Whatever. I'll call it tonight since it's hours past midnight" said Baekhyun with a smirk as he served cocktails

Chanyeol rolled his eyes to look away once he felt his cheeks hot "Don't make it sound important. We're just going on a walk"

"surrrrrreee" said the latter insisting on the R to sound like a cat. Chanyeol just had to bare with it till the chinese man arrived. Time passed and no sign of the mafia. His shift ended and still no sign of the gang. "Whatever. It's not like a wanted to go"

The next day, still no sign of China in the bar. Same for the three following days. 

Suho came from behind him and saw as the waiter was scratching hard on the wine glass to clean every single inch of it and wipe any dirt on it. But there wasn't any. He had been wiping the same glass the whole night and he wasn't even aware of it. He noticed he was mumbling something and when he came closer heard "--k you yixing, your gang,  your everything. breaking promises like that? huh, I wasn't even looking forward to it." as he finished, he placed the glass on the counter and gripped his teeth, placing his hands steady on the counter. He pugfed his cheeks and groaned.

"Chanyeol" the called one looked at his manager surprised "someone's asking for you in the back door"

The waiter went out rushing and once the back door was opened, it revealed a familiar face, but not Yixing. "Chanyeol?"

"yes, and you are?" he looked like a one of Yixing's men. The man took out a flower bouquet and bowed down "My name is Luhan, sir."

"The flowers are withered"

"It's because they were meant for you the night Yixing-gexia and you were supposed to meet"

Chanyeol opened his eyes wide "what happened to Yixing?"

Luhan gave him the flower and straighten his back "that, I cannot say"

Chanyeol protested and protested, saying that he waited long for his arrival and he never came, he needed an explanation. He was worried, really worried. Luhan hesitated and denied saying anything but at the end gave in and spilled the bean. As soon as he explained everything, Chanyeol got off on the fastest sprint he'd ever run in his life. On his long run, he replayed the story in his head. Apparently Yixing was on his way to the bar when a group of the opposite gang approached him and threatened him with weapons. Of course, that unleashed a fight. Luckly, Yixing had his men so they won, but "he received a bullet in the chest, right next to his heart. He has been in the hospital ever since."

As he arrived at the hospital, he went directly to the receptionist and showed her the ID Luhan gave him. She understood who he was here for and she led him to a back hall where only stood one door. She left Chanyeol standing there, his heart was beating "Damn it, why am I like this"

He took a deep breath before knocking lightly and slowly opening the door. He first saw Kris and Tao next to the bed. He then spotted Yixing lying on it with his eyes closed and a cable connected to his wrist. He gasped at the sight and made his way next to the body. Tao and Kris nodded and said together "Thankfully, he's alive. But we don't know when he'll wake up" before getting out of the room.

Chanyeol placed the bouquet he was meant to be gifted and placed it on the table next to them. He sat on the chair next to the bed and held Yixing's hand "hey"

He got no response. A tear fell from his left eye "You dumped me even before we became a thing huh?"

Chanyeol sniffed and held the hand tightly "You asked me out in such a lame way, saying if  I wanted to go steady. funny haha"

He tried to laugh a little and then felt his cheeks wet from all the tears he hadn't even realised had fallen. He also felt his throat closing and he barely had the power to talk "I-It's my turn to.... ask you out this time. Gonna ask it in a cool way"

He lift himself from his chair and went to kiss the chinese's forehead before cupping his face "I want to see what's in your pants"


A/N : what the hell. I wasn't expecting this outcome at all. There wasn't even any action scenes. So I started out right but then I realised that if I kept the same pace, the story would be too long for only one chapter and then I remembered this was a one shot so I merged the whole ending in some simple lines. It was supposed to be completely different. I know I dissapointed you but I'm sorry ok :'( really sorry. If it's really bad I'll try doing it again *sniff*