Part 2

The party

The moment Eunbi set her foot inside the house she can feel her eardrums about to explode because of the blasting music and people’s loud screaming.


Eunbi’s not really a party person and knowing how sweet, pure and adorable Yewon is, this is not the type of party she had in mind.


She looked down and cursed herself for wearing the wrong outfit, wearing a plain pink Sunday dress and length just above her knees, Eunbi felt shy.


Eunbi followed Sojung like a kid inside the house. With her short stature she need to squeeze herself through people to make sure not to lost sight of Sojung.


But Sojung’s nowhere to be seen. She felt a small wave of nervousness hit her system, sure she can recognize a few faces from school but they don’t really know each other personally and her stupid room mate is missing probably somewhere clinging against Yewon’s arm.


So Eunbi just stayed put where she lost Sojung.

leaning against the wall near the living room, the supposed dance floor. She kept on praying for Sojung to come back. 


An uneasy feeling is forming at pit of her stomach, she’s sure someone is staring at her so she looked around but saw no one.


“Must be my imagination” she mumbled to herself but before she can even believe herself the feeling came back and felt some one trying to bore a hole at the back of her head so she looked around again but this time she met a pair of eyes staring intently at her, the guy’s gaze sent shiver down her spine.


Eunbi looked at the opposite direction, took her dead phone out just to look busy but she’s sure she failed when Eunbi felt an displeasing presence nearing her.


 “Hey, are you alone? If so, don’t you mind joining me for some fun? It’s  a shame for a cutie like you to be alone” the guy smiled at Eunbi and it made her want to puke. 


Just who does this guy thinks he is? Eunbi forced a smile.


“Sorry but I’m with someone” she said firmly trying to sound convincing.


“Yeah? I don’t see anyone with you though?” the guy replied with a smug smile that Eunbi’s trying so hard not to wipe that annoying smile out off his face.


But before she can even refuse the guy held her wrist and pulled her towards the dance floor. Eunbi tried to stop the guy but he’s to strong for her. 


‘Sojung!!! Help!! Anyone, Yuna! Yewon!!! Please Sojung help me!!!’ Eunbi cried.


The guy stopped when someone separated the guy’s hold on her wrist. She looked up and saw Sojung with unreadable expression. Her eyes looked so cold.


The guy looked back at Sojung with an annoyed face making his face more displeasing to look at.


“Who are you? Can’t you see that we’re about to have fun?!”


Sojung wasn’t even listening instead she waked closer to Eunbi and wrapped her arm around The latter’s waist, pulling their bodies closer. 


Eunbi wad flustered at the sudden closeness  but she’d be lying if she said she didn’t like it.
Their eyes locked for a second before Sojung faced the guy.


“Sorry, but she’s with me.” Sojung said spitting coldness. She faced Eunbi again and smiled warmly making het heart palpitate and send the butterflies on her stomach into frenzy. “Sorry I left you, Princess. I just need to place those groceries at the kitchen.”


And Eunbi felt her face heat up.


When they looked back at the guy’s direction, he’s not there anymore.


Sojung retracted her arm back making Eunbi pout, fighting the urge to pull back The older girl’s arm but shook the idea off.


“Sorry about that” Sojung apologized once more.

“About your clothes, follow me” Sojung held her hands and Eunbi gladly followed.

 

 

 


“Here, I think this will fit you” Sojung hand her a pair of short shorts and a shirt. “You can change now, I’ll be outside the room, if you need anything just call me” before She can even leave the room Eunbi pulled the end of her shirt making the latter  look back.


“C-can you help me u-? I-I can’t reach the zipper at the back…” with every word Eunbi says the more her face turns red.


Sojung didn’t answer making Eunbi more embarrassed. 


The older girl cleared gaining Eunbi’s attention. “O-okay” the older girl just looked equally embarrassed.


She turned her back, hugging the borrowed clothes against her chest. Why’s this making her nervous? 
Sojung cleared once more before pulling the zipper on Eunbi’s dress down. They fell on an awkward silence and She’s sure that both of them are holding their breathes. Just a few inches more when Sojung’s door burst open. 


“SOJUNG-UNNIE!!!”


Making both of the look at the sudden (interruption) commotion. 


They saw an equally shocked Yewon and Yuna.

Their eyes traveled back and forth against Eunbi and Sojung. And down to Sojung’s hand. They gasped, faces red. They immediately closed the door.


“WE’RE SORRY!!! Y-YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE WHAT YOUR DOING!!! NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN EUNBI-UNNIE, OH!! AND DON’T WORRY UNNIE, I WON’T TELL MOM!!!” Yewon said against the door. 

 

 

 


With face still beet red, Eunbi stepped out of Sojung’s room. The older girl’s shirt became a dress, hanging loosely on her shoulder exposing her collar bones and Sojung can’t help but smile at the sight.
“Cute” she said and ruffled Eunbi’s hair.
Eunbi pouted.

 


“Wow, that was fast unnie” Yewon said with a teasing voice.


“What the heck are you talking about Kim Yewon??” Sojung asked her sister and looked at Yuna’s direction. “Just what on earth did you tell my innocent and pure Yewon?” The older girl pulled her sister away from Yuna and embraced her tightly.
Yuna didn’t answer but just  laughed loudly. 


“I didn’t know that you’re close with Yewon’s sister, Eunbi-ya” Yuna eyed her best friend with a teasing smile.


“I’m not, we just met tonight” 


“And now that’s weird, you just met and decided to-“
“Decided to what Yuna?” Sojung’s cold tone cut Yuna’s question.


“N-nothing Sojung-unnie” Yuna chuckled nervously and scratched the back of her head.


“ANYWAY!, Happy Birthday Yewon!!!!” Eunbi pulled the latter into a hug which the celebrant returned.  “I didn’t know that your party will be this wild” 


“The only ones who’s wild are the two of you, unnie” Yewon said eyeing the older Kim.


“Not funny.” Sojung said with a slight frown, eyebrows knitted together. And Eunbi found it extremely cute.


“Whatever you say unnie, I won’t ask about what happened, don’t want to know the details and I’m sure that Eunbi here is Hungry” Yuna wrapped her arm around her beat friend’s shoulder. “let’s go eat and celebrate Yewon’s coming of age!!!”


Yuna and Yewon left the two to get some food and for Yewon to entertain some of her friends.


“I can’t believe you’re surviving being room mates with Yuna” Eunbi looked up and saw Sojung’s eyes glimmer with amusement.


“I’m barely surviving” Eunbi said shaking her head making Sojung laugh and Eunbi’s ears are cleansed with the melodic voice of the older girl.


“You’re not just cute, also very funny” Sojung said straight into Eunbi’s eyes. “Let’s go get something to eat” the taller girl showed her hand which Eunbi took gladly and the butterflies in her stomach was once again set into frenzy.