Part 3

The party

“Eunbi-ya!!! What’s taking you so long??!!!  We’re late!!! “ Eunbi flinched and accidentally poked her right cheek with her lipstick.
“Just wait!!” she retorted back at her impatient friend.

She wiped her cheek and checked herself in the mirror, fixed her hair making sure she looks presentable, alluring and beautiful and once again she checks her reflection.

“Okay” with a satisfied smile she wished herself good luck.

 

 


“You took ages, seriously, we’re late because of you” Eunbi half heartedly listens to her nagging friend. She took out her phone and checked her reflection.

“Okay that’s it!!! You’ve been checking your face for the umpteenth time now!! Why? there’s nothing wrong with your face!!! Not a dirt, not even a speck of dust!!!” Yuna complained at Eunbi which made the latter look at her in confusion?

Eunbi pointed her finger on herself. “I am??” she asked at the fuming Yuna innocently.

“YES!!! And may I know why? It’s just a party, Yewon’s birthday party!...” Yuna’s eyes widen when she realized what’s making her friend so self-conscious. She smiled knowingly  towards her friend. “On the contrary, I think I know why. Of course you don’t want to appear like a mess and look extremely beautiful in front of Sojung-unnie” Eunbi’s face was covered in shade of red at the mention of older girl’s name. 

Yuna smirked “Ha! I’m right!!! Look at you blushing!!! HAHAHA Well, it’s been a year already since you last saw her so, of course you’ll be this excited to see Sojung-unnie!!!” Eunbi huffed and pouted, she’s annoyed at her friend for teasing her but she’s more annoyed that her stupid  friend is right.

 

 


The duo arrived at the gate of the Kim’s residence. The place is just like as what she remembered. Loud music, wild lights and loud people.

Eunbi couldn’t remember the last time her heart feels like it’s going to explode from sheer excitement and nervousness. 

What if Sojung-unnie forgot about me? What if she’s not happy to see me?”

She can feel her heart hammering against her chest. 

She clutched her chest and took a deep breath. Yuna chuckled at the sight of her nervous friend.

“Let’s go in already, I’m sure unnie would be delighted to see you too” and just like that Yuna dragged Eunbi inside.

 

 

 


Eunbi was faced with serious dilemma when Yuna got separated from her.

Knowing her friend has the worst sense of direction but it’s still a mystery to Eunbi that everytime Yuna got lost, she will find her roommate in the arms of Yewon. Maybe that’s the reason why Yuna likes hanging out with the younger girl or maybe that’s because Yewon’s just too adorable.

She roamed around the place scanning faces and praying that she could spot a certain girl. loosing the little hope that she have, she went to the kitchen.

 Despite the beer bottles and snacks placed on the table, the place was quite and Eunbi’s glad that there are no idiotic couple that decided to do their thing in this place.

She picked up a bottle, even though she’s not really into alcohol there’s something in her mind that makes her feel like drinking or maybe it’s her wanting to drown herself in alcohol to forget the fact that Sojung is not around and she feels like dying because of disappointment and loneliness.

She started to regret coming over.
After downing half of the liquor Eunbi started to feel a bit tipsy. She shut her eyes trying to control the headache that’s slowly creeping in and before she could do anything that she’ll regret she put the bottle down and chugged a glass of water.

 

On her second cup of water, Eunbi chocked on her drink when she felt a pair of arms engulfed her into a back hug. 

“I was looking for you, I thought you didn’t come” a low sweet voice whispered on her ear, the girl was clearly reeking of alcohol but it’s still the familiar warm and soothing voice that Eunbi remembered.

She turned around to face the older girl. 
“Sojung-unnie” Eunbi couldn’t believe her eyes, Sojung’s face is just a few inches away from hers despite the height difference and she couldn’t help but to blush at the sudden affection and of course she likes it.

With a face splitting grin Sojung said “I missed you~” and the older girl rested her head on Eunbi’s shoulder, arms still around the younger girl’s waist.

“I-I missed you too” face turning into a darker shade of red, she confessed and that caught the older girl’s attention.

“Really?” Sojung asked like a kid, with an amused look Eunbi nodded her head and that made Sojung’s grin even wider. “I really missed you!!! So much!!!” Sojung started motioning her arms, making invisible circles portraying on just how much she missed the younger girl.

The sight made Eunbi giggle, making Sojung stop and stare at the latter.

The stare intensify and it made Eunbi stiff.
Sojung’s eyes turned darker as she looked at Eunbi’s eyes, making Eunbi fall deeper into her brown orbs. 

The atmosphere around them thickens. They stared at each other’s eyes and just like how magnet attracts metals, like there’s a certain gravity that pulled them together, their lips crashed into each other. It made her head spin not because of alcohol but because of the sweet taste that Sojung’s lips have. Sojung’s hands started to roam at every part of her and every time Sojung’s fingers made contact to her skin, she feels like her body’s on fire, there’s a tingling sensation of satisfaction in the pit of her stomach.

They pulled apart, gasping for oxygen. She swallowed hard at the sight of Sojung her lips. 

Sojung pushed her to the wall. She grabbed a fistful of Eunbi’s hair and tilted the latter’s head to the side before she started tracing kisses on Eunbi’s jaw down to her neck. Sojung started at Eunbi’s exposed collarbone leaving small marks and the older girl’s knee between her legs are not helping her to suppress making the sudden noises she didn’t know she could make.

She wrapped her arms at Sojung’s neck pulling the latter’s face deeper in her. 
And before they could go any further and just when she started to feel good, Sojung stopped. 

Leaving Eunbi in confusion, she just understood the situation when she heard soft snores coming out from Sojung.

And that’s when it hit Eunbi at what just happened. She made out with Sojung then the older girl slept through the middle of it, making her more embarrassed.

With a red face and still disheveled hair she escorted Sojung out of the kitchen to find Yewon and ask for help.

 

 

 

 


HEOL!!! JUST WHAT THE HECK DID I WROTE!!!!!


I’M SORRY ABOUT MY CRAPPY WAY OF WRITING, I’M STILL LACKING BUT I HOPE THAT YOU LIKE IT.
I CAN’T BELIEVE I WROTE THIS WHILE ON CLASS!!!!

I’M GLAD MY TEACHER DIDN’T CONFISCATE MY PHONE OR ELSE IT WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!!!!


I’LL SEE YOU GUYS SOON!!!!


THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!


YOU GUYS CAN FOLLOW ME @WonHaxicated.