Part 5

The party

They sat side by side on Sojung’s bed with limbs tangled together as they watch their fourth movie. Eunbi’s head resting on Sojung’s shoulder with the latter’s arm resting around the younger’s waist, they watch comfortably not paying too much attention to the movie as they steal gazes from one another time to time, blushing furiously when they catch each other’s gaze, Looking like teenagers that caught red handed by their crush. 


The credits rolled indicating that the movie ended. Sojung shifted to choose another movie while Eunbi whined at the warmth that got lost making the older to chuckle.


Sojung reached for her laptop that’s lying on her lap, she scrolled down on her folder of movies.


“What do you want to watch next? Tangled? Frozen?” she asked, eyes not leaving the screen.


She didn’t get a response instead she felt a pair of arms around her.


“Why not ditch the movie?” the younger girl whispered to her ear, sending shivers down to her spine. The older girl almost chokes on her own saliva.
“W-what?” she asked with her face covered with red.


Again she didn’t get any response. Eunbi removed her right arm around Sojung to close the laptop. 


Eunbi positioned herself to sit beside Sojung. She pulled the latter to do the same, facing each other.


“Let’s ditch the movie and get to know each other better” Eunbi said with her innocent face, the older girl’s face just got redder from embarrassment. How can she think about things like that?


“Ahh…O-okay” she laughed awkwardly 


“Why unnie, are you thinking about something else?” Eunbi smirked making Sojung to cough her dry throat.


“Unnie, I’m kidding!!! You’re such a ert!!” she laughed so hard that she’s clutching her stomach. Sojung pouted. “Okay, how about we ask each other some questions? Like we’re playing 21 questions but there are no limit?” the younger girl proposed and Sojung agreed.


She shifted so now she’s leaning against her head board; Sojung patted the space besides her indicating the younger girl to sit beside her. 


Eunbi complied with a smile now they’re back at cuddling, her head resting on the older girl’s chest, the latter’s heartbeat making her calm and the fact that their heartbeats beats the same rhythm makes her grin even wider.


Sojung played with Eunbi’s fingers “So what do you want to know?” she asked.


“Anything, anything about you unnie. What makes you smile, laugh, cry, angry, what kind of friends do you have? Something like that” Sojung smiled.


“Well basically it’s you. You made me smile, laugh, cry and angry. You made me feel so many emotions and now that you’re mine, I feel like my hearts going to burst any second. The truth is, I’m afraid to close my eyes to sleep because what if when I opened my eyes, everything is just a dream and just thinking about that breaks my heart. I don’t want that to happen because I Love you, Eunbi” their eyes met and Eunbi saw on how sincere Sojung is that her heart swells in happiness. 
She smiled and pulled that latter into a tight hug “I Love you too unnie”. Then they fell into a fit of laughter.

 

 


“This is Yerin, she’s my best bud and my roommate” Sojung showed a picture of a woman, about the same age as Sojung with bright skin and smile, her eyes turning into crescent and Eunbi  can feel the bubbliness radiating from a simple picture from Sojung’s phone. 


Sojung pointed the girl next to Yerin, holding the latters hand wearing the same bubbly smile, the girl looks about Yewon’s age. “That’s Sinb, Yerin’s girlfriend. She looks cold but believe me, her personality is the complete opposite on how she looks. Oh! You guys share the same name!! she’s Eunbi too but she goes with Sinb, well the name Eunbi is too girly for her she’s the opposite of girly” Sojung  giggled.


“I want to meet them” Sojung smiled


“Soon, you will soon but to warn you they tend to get too aggressive and loud, sometimes it’s so annoying that I kick them out of the dorm”


“Sounds fun” Eunbi smiled to herself, she can’t wait to meet Sojung’s friends are and she can’t wait to ask them about Sojung.

 


“So, have you gone into a relationship before me? With your looks I’m sure you have” Eubi frowned at her own question, she can’t help but to get jealous even though it’s the past she doesn’t like the idea her Sojung being lovey dovey with other person.


Sojung chuckled at the sight of the younger girl being jealous.


“You don’t have to be jealous, I haven’t” she ruffled Eunbi’s hair and stopped at the thought that Eunbi dating someone.


“How about you? Have you dated before?” Sojung prayed to every God that she knows that no one other that her held Eunbi like what she s doing right now.


“I haven’t” she giggled and Sojung sighed in relief.


“But unnie, have you k-kissed before” Eunbi’s face flushed in embarrassment.


 “NO!! why’d you think that?” Taken a back from the question, Sojung also blushed.


“W-well because y-you’resogoodatkissingandican’thelpbuttofeeljealousatthethoughtyoukissingsomeoneelse” 


“Thanks, I guess?” she couldn’t believe she understand Eunbi’s rap.


“Really!??” Eunbi’s eyes grew twice its size that Sojung thought that it’ll pop out.


“Yeah” She scrathed her head awkwardly.


Eunbi sighed in relief.


“I’m so glad I’m you’re first kiss, well I want to be your first and last in everything” Sojung almost chokes.


Did she realize what she’s saying right now? I don’t mind though.


“Unnie, can I kiss you?” seriously Jung Eunbi, you’ll be the death of me


“You know you don’tt have to ask” 


The gap between the disappeared, the chaste kisses turned more passionate. Hands everywhere, Sojung pinned the younger girl beneath her. Eunbi place her arms at the back of the older girl’s neck pulling her closer. Every kiss and contact that they make makes Eunbi head spin, sending the butterflies in her stomach into frenzy.


It seems like the buuterflies in her stomach couldn’t take the overwhelming pleasure that it growled.


Sojung stopped, their eyes locked before the older girl burst out laughing, Eunbi covered her red face in embarrassment. 


“Look at me” she said while trying to remove Eunbi’s hand at her face, well of course while laughing.


“DON’T LAUGH!!!!” 


“Okay, I’ll stop. I want to see your face” Eunbi removed her hands; she looked at her while pouting and face still red.


Sojung stood up and offered her hand at the youger girl. “Come on let’s get you something to eat” 


“Okay but kiss me first” she pulled Sojung hands toward her, making the older girl to fall on top of her.


Their lips met “Okay, that’s enough let’s eat” Eunbi didn’t let go instead she tighten her hold on Sojung.


“Food can wait, kiss me again” she batted her eyelashes at the older girl, hoping that Sojung will buy it.


“But-“ “shut up and kiss me” 


“Okay” with a smile on their faces, they lips met once again.


END.


I’M SORRY FOR THIS CRAPPY ENDING I COULDN’T EDIT THIS FURTHER AND MY MIND IS NOT ON THE RIGHT STATE BECAUSE I CAUGHT A FLU AND MY LIL SIS WAS SITTING BESIDE ME WHILE WRITING THIS SO I NEED TO BE EXTRA CAUTIOUS CUZ I DON’T WANT TO STAIN HER INNOCENT MIND.
I’LL SEE YA GUYS SOON!!
THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT, SERIOUSLY, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!
I LOVE YOU!!
@WonHaxicated