Part 4

The party

Sojung woke up with a tremendous headache. Wobbling  down the hall she cursed under her breath when she stumbled.


Her nose was filled with the smell of pancakes, following the scent she arrived at the kitchen. 


She stared intently at the figure humming softly an unknown tune while flipping a pancake. She put the pan down and danced slowly at her tune.


Sojung smiled unknowingly as she watch Eunbi dance, her headache vanished.


Eunbi…. Eunbi!!!??? What is she doing here!??


Sojung tried to remember what happened last night. Her faced flushed immediately at the thougt.
How she pulled Eunbi into a rough kiss, how she pushed Eunbi into the wall and , nibbled and left marks on the younger girl’s neck, How Eunbi escorted her to her room and how she pulled Eunbi to a hug not letting go until they both fell asleep.


She got cut to her embarrassing reminiscence when the younger girl gasp at the sight of Sojung watching her silly dance.


Eunbi’s face flushed. Sojung chuckled and took a sit at the dining table, facing the younger girl.


Sojung cleared . “How long do you plan on staring? The pancake’s already burning” she stated.


Eunbi came back to her senses, she tried to remove the pancake with her hands, forgetting that it’s hot. She hissed in pain and turned off the stove before rushing towards the sink to soak her hands with cold water.


She’s too busy to notice the older girl at her back. Sojung took her hand.


“Dumb questions, does it hurt? Are you okay?” she asked with complete worry on her face.


Eunbi nodded face still red from pain and embarrassent.


The older girl sighed in relief before taking the ointment from the first aid kit below the sink. She applied the ointment carefully and Eunbi can’t help but to watch in awe, the way Sojung’s eyebrows creased together in focus, how her hand work carefully, how her lips form a thin line and how she tasted those lips last night…wait, what!?? 
At this point Eunbi’s face turned completely red like a pint of paint was poured on her head.


She got completely lost at the thought of the events last night.


How Sojung pulled her into a rough kiss that sent the butterfflies in her stomach into frenzy and made her knees weak, how Sojung pushed her into the wall and , nibbled and left marks on her neck and made her legs turn into jelly, how Sojung fall asleep with her face still burried on her neck, how she and Yewon helped Sojung to the older girl’s room and left clean clothes for Sojung to change, how Yewon left her with the clothes leaving her with no choice but to change Sojung’s clothes herself without looking and carefully not to touch body parts she shouldn’t touch and how Sojung pulled her to bed and hold her until she fell asleep on the older girl’s arm.


“Does it still hurt?” Sojung’s voice brought her back to reality. 


She shaked her head.


“Why are you here alone anyway?, where’s Yewon and my parents?” Sojung asked while walking towards the counter and took plates and utensils for them to use.


“Yewon’s out with Yuna and your parents are on work, they told me to stay behind to keep you company.” Sojung signaled her to come over the table to eat.


“She’s out with Yuna this early? And you shouldn’t have stayed I’m fine, you should’ve just rest at your place” Sojung said as she placed pancake on Eunbi’s plate.


“No! I stayed because I want to. I mean , it’s fine” she smiled awkwardly at Sojung who looked amused. The latter burst out laughing which made her confused.


“You're cute, thank you” after Sojung’s reply they ate in silence, the comfortable kind of silence.

 

 


After eating Sojung stood up, collecting the plates and utensils they used.


“I’ll do it” Eunbi said which gained a look from the older girl.


“You don’t have too. You cooked so  I’ll do the dishes besides, you’re a guest just go to the couch and watch tv or something, it’s too late to say this but make yourself at home” Sojung beamed before she went to the sink and started washing the dishes and instead of complying, Eunbi just stayed at her place and watch the older girl, watching her is more entertaining than watching tv anyways. 


“If your going to watch, at least grab a sit” Sojung said without facing the younger girl.


Eunbi complied and continued to stare at Sojung’s back, she got lost on her own world that she didn’t realized that the older girl already finished.
 Sojung flicked her forehead gently.


“You’re zoning out” she said with a smile making Eunbi smile back.


They stared at each other for who knows how long, Sojung’s the first to break the eye contact, Blushing.
The atmosphere around them tensed.


Sojung cleared throat “A-about last night…I-I want to apologize” she said looking everywhere that’s not Eunbi.


Eunbi watched Sojung fidget and play with her fingers.


“I-it’s fine” it’s more than fine because I loved it is what she want’s to say but dismissed the idea.
Sojung finally looked at her and smiled “That’s good”


Eunbi’s afraid that the next words that will leave Sojung’s mouth is “Please forgot it happened”.


“The thing is….the kiss….I want you to know that..” and Eunbi prayed that she’s wrong “I-I mean it..” she looked the older girl, bewildered. Sojung’s face was red.


“W-what?” she asked and Sojung’s face contorted at the sound of her voice, she sounded harsh than what she really intended.


“…I kssed you because I mean it, it’s not because of the alcohol and not because I got caught in the mood….I did it because I have feelings for you, I know that we barely knew each other but for the past year I couldn’t get you out of my mind and it’s making me crazy. I plan on contacting you but I’m afraid that you forgot about me so, I didn’t bother.” She confessed, Eunbi’s insides twists in delight. “I’m sorry….” Sojug said thinking Eunbi’s silence and lack of expression means she doesn’t feel the same.


But Eunbi’s fighting so hard not to sequel and pull the older girl into a hug.


Eunbi smiled “What are you sorry for, silly. Of course I’m glad and don’t worry I feel the same way too but can we take things slow? Just like what you said we barely knew each other” she said eyeing the older girl.


“O-of course!!” Sojung grinned and pulled the younger girl into a hug and whispered thank you.


Eunbi pulled away looking straight at the older’s eyes, expression turned serious.


“But let me ask you something, just how much did you drank last night that you slept on me? Not that I’m complaining” but yeah, I’m complaining.


“One cup” she said proudly and made Eunbi burst into laughter.


“Are you serious? HAHAHAHA” she kept on laughing.


“What’s wrong with that? I can’t handle alcohol well….why, are you frustrated that I fell asleep?” Sojung smirked.


Eunbi stopped laughing and blushed hard.


“N-no I’m not!!” right, good job at stuttering “Anyway, shall we go on a date? If so, I need to go now so I can prepare” Eunbi said hoping to divert the older girl’s attention from her previous embarrassment.


“Date?” 


“Yeah, so we can celebrate our first day and know each other better” she said excitedly, if Eunbi has a tail, she’ll be wagging it by now.


“How about lazing on my bed, watch movies then we’ll cuddle while we talk about ourselves, you can shower here I’m sure Yewon’s clothes will fit on you, Sounds better right?” Sojung said with a bright smile 


“Sounds like  plan.” 


And with that Sojung scooped her in her arms walking towards her room, legs and arms flailing all over the place and the room was filled giggles.

 


LAME, I KNOW.


HAHAHA ANYWAY, WONHA’S ALIVE AND DOING WELL THIS DAYS AND MY HARD FAN IS HAPPY.


COMMENT DOWN AND TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS LAME FIC.


THANKS FOR READING~