Chapter 6

Bermuda

Baekhyun's POV

It was yet another difficult day.

I spent most of it staring at the clock on the classroom's wall for hours, waiting for the bell to ring, so we could be dismissed and I could go to him.

I could utilise this time to do something else. 

I could read him a story, sing him a song, like I always did when he was sick. His face always lit up when I sang to him, no matter how much it hurt, or how tired he was. 

But wasn't he tired after all this time? 

He'd been sleeping for months. 

Even though I'd always hoped he'd wake up, I never expected how it would feel when he finally did (and I knew he would). 

That was until I got that one call. 

"Baekhyun-ah... He's back." His mother's voice told me. 

He... He was back. He'd woken up.

I didn't even realize that tears were streaming down my face. Nor that I had run out of the school and towards the hospital.

"He's back, he's back..." I repeated while running. "My Chanyeol, he's..."

I entered the hospital and a nurse greeted me as soon as she saw me. "Sir, do you need any help? Is there an emergency?" She said when she saw me panting.

I told her what had happened and she let me go to his room. 

I stopped at the door. I hesitated.

What if he had forgotten about me? I've seen that in dramas... A lot of people tend to forget about others or their life after an accident. What if he was the same? 

I went in, sweat running down my face. 

His parents' and his heads turned to look at me. 

"Baek..." He whispered and immediately started crying. 

I had the same reaction, more tears decorating my already wet face. "Yeol-ah!" 

I hugged him and didn't even realize that his parents had left the room. 

He recognized me, he recognized me! 

"Do you remember anything?" I asked him when we finally let go, but always touching each other. It felt like a dream that he was alive. 

"I... It's still kind of blurry, but I remember up to when the boat turned upside down." He answered. "Then everything went black, next thing I remember I wake up in this hospital." 

"Do you even know how long you've been asleep?!"

"They said it was five months... Felt like a night's sleep." He said. 

I'm so glad. 

He's back, but he's also well. I couldn't ask for more. 

I'm never taking this person for granted ever again. 

Chanyeol's POV

Baekhyun's crying face was not something I wanted to see often. Especially after I had just woken up.

I could recall times where he cried. And I never liked any of them.

But this time it was different. Those were tears of joy, just like mine. We were able to see each other again face to face. 

This person that I had missed during the whole trip. 

The person that I'd texted everyday. I missed him so much. 

My parents said it's been five months since the accident. It barely feels like yesterday, but even so it'd been so long since I'd seen Baekhyun. 

"I missed you." He said.

I'd longed to hear those words since the day I left. 

"I love you so much." He said, after I stayed silent. 

"I love you too, hyung." 

Before I knew it, Baekhyun kissed me. 

He kissedMe

Was Baekhyun even- 

He broke off. I stared at him. 

"I got you back, I don't want to lose you." 

"Baek... you..." 

"I'm not risking losing you without you knowing what you mean to me." 

"I..." ...had no words. 

"Chanyeol, please tell me you feel the same." 

I hugged him. I didn't know how to reply to that. 

Was this how it was before? 

What was happening? 

Am I really awake? 

"You're not dreaming." He assured me. "This is me. This is you." He said, this finger pointing at me. "And I love you." 

He kissed me again. 

"I love you, too." I sniffed. "So. Freaking. Much." 

_

meh i've told u before i at endings so... 

thanks for reading everyone. 

i know this wasn't as good as i'd hoped for and it was kinda cheesy at the end, but tbh i've been really busy lately w school and everything and also it seems like i dont have a lot of inspiration to write (as far as this story is concerned) so yea i decided to end it here. 

i hope u're not disappointed lol. if u are pls tell me 

thanks again love u xoxo