Chapter 5

Bermuda

Chanyeol felt his side stinging.

His mind had gone blank and he could only hear a whistling noise.

"This is what you get for being a bad !" The taller guy said as he kicked Chanyeol. 

Why?, he asked himself, why me?

He opened his eyes when they stopped. He couldn't hear anything. He gasped to catch his breath and tried to steady himself. 

But it was in vain; his body fell and he was now lying on the pavement. 

He could see a blurr. There was a boy and he was fighting them. He was too short compared to them, too small, to fragile. But his jaw was tight and his fists unstoppable. Despite not being able to hear, Chanyeol managed to focus on the boy's face and see his tears. 

He got punched back, kicked, pushed. But he didn't stop; he kept getting punch after punch...

Chanyeol wanted to scream, tell them to stop, tell him to run

But he couldn't. 

The only thing that escaped his mouth was his name. 

Chanyeol gasped and sat on his bed. 

It wasn't his first time having a nightmare, nor his last.

"Just how messed up am I?"

~

"See, I told you it would not be bad." Kyungsoo punched Jongin's shoulder. "We are not even having lessons."

Jongin smiled ironically. "Then why was it necessary that we come in the first place?" He sighed. "Plus, it's only been two hours since we started..."

It wasn't like anything special happened on the first day of school, so far.

"Meet me at the hallway in thirty minutes during third period. Say you want to go to the restroom."

No, it really wasn't important. 

Baekhyun had ignored him all day, all week, but he suddenly wanted to meet?

"I'll go to the bathroom." Chanyeol said and got up. The rest of the boys nodded. 

He tried to remember where to turn in order to go to the hallway where Baekhyun would be waiting for him. 

When he arrived, he saw Baekhyun with his back and foot against the wall, his hands in his pockets.

"You're late." He said.

"It's not third period yet." Chanyeol replied.

"Hmm..." Baekhyun hummed. "You usually got here waybefore me." He sang.

Chanyeol swallowed as Baekhyun walked towards him. 

Baekhyun noticed and; "Why are you nervous?" He smirked. "Come with me."

Chanyeol followed until they reached a door. "Go inside." Baekhyun said. 

Chanyeol took a step back. "I-I-In there?" He stuttered.

"Yes, in there." Baekhyun replied.

Chanyeol stepped forward and entered the room. It seemed small, it was small. "I don't think we should be here."

He looked around, but jumped up when he heard the door close with a thud. 

"Wh-What are you doing?!" He asked when he felt Baekhyun press him against whatever furniture was stored behind him. 

"Come on... You know you want this, Chanyeol." Baekhyun said, leaving traces of kisses on said boy's jaw, his hands holding his wrists. "Just like last year..."

"S-Stop." 

But he didn't. 

"I said stop!" 

Baekhyun's hands went inside Chanyeol's shirt and touched his back. His lips found the spot Baekhyun knew Chanyeol liked and started . 

He grabbed both of his wrists with his left hand and started ing his belt and pants.

"Baekhyun, don't- AH!" He felt Baekhyun grab his length and seconds later he started him. "I don't wan- No!

Baekhyun pushed Chanyeol down, so that the taller boy was sitting down. It was remarkable how such a small creature did that. "I can't wait any longer." He said and removed his own pants, his breaths uneven. "You've been distant. You've not touched me properly. Why are you so gentle with me?"

Baekhyun sat on Chanyeol, his hole ready for Chanyeol's half hardened . 

"No, don't-" Chanyeol almost screamed as Baekhyun rode him. 

"I said don't!" Chanyeol shouted. 

"No, one will hear us princess." Said the first guy. 

"Get his pants off!" Ordered the most mascular one. The first one did as he was told. 

"No! Let me go!" 

"Yah! Who thought this school could be so much fun?" The third one spoke as he pushed himself inside Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol felt like he was being torn apart.

Tears formed on his eyes and his fists were clenched. "P-Please... Please, stop." He cried. 

Chanyeol screamed. 

And Baekhyun stopped moving. "Ch-Chanyeol?" 

Chanyeol was breathing heavily. His head was down, but his stomach was wet from falling tears. 

Baekhyun stood to pull his pants up and button them again. "Oh my God, Chanyeol-ah..." The tips of his fingers touched Chanyeol's shoulder. 

Chanyeol hit Baekhyun's hand with his arm. "You... can never touch me again." He shot a glare at Baekhyun. His eyes were bloodshot. 

"Chanye-"

"You. You are not him. You are not my Baekhyun." Chanyeol's tears didn't stop for a moment. "Get away from me." 

Baekhyun tripped while walking backwards, exiting the janitor's closet. His face indicated he was shocked. 

By Chanyeol's reaction? By himself?

God knows. 

But he ran. Away from where Chanyeol sat curled up. 

"Chanyeol? Chanyeol!" Baekhyun shouted. 

"Jesus, no, no!" Baekhyun held Chanyeol in his hands. "Say something, don't close your eyes!"

"Y-you got... blood..." Chanyeol lifted his hand and brushed his thumb against Baekhyun's lips to remove the blood. 

Baekhyun bit his lip, more red liquid oozing. "You selfless jerk." Baekhyun held back tears. "I was so scared." He pulled Chanyeol in a hug. 

He took him home. Washed him. Let him rest on his bed. Treated his wounds. Laid next to him. He reaked of alcohol. "I'm sorry, Chanyeol-ah. I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." He repeated. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I couldn't keep my promise." A tear fell on his pillow.

"I'm sorry I lied."