Chapter 4

Bermuda

There was so little time left for summer, before school started. Chanyeol kept wondering what school would be like now. Would it be the same like he remembered it? 

"Oh no. No, no, no, no." Jongin shrieked. "This. Is. Bad." 

Kyungsoo turned to look at him. He laughed when he saw real tears forming in Jongin's eyes. "It's not going to be bad. We're going to have fun. Like last year... And every year before that..." He calmed Jongin.

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo like he had said something stupid. "No, no, no. I don't like school. I don't even get good grades. Sometimes I don't get grades at all!" He cried.

"What are you guys talking about?" Chanyeol in and sat among the group of friends. He had gone downstairs to bring some water. "Is- Jongin are you crying?"

Kyungsoo laughed again and tried to calm Jongin by his back in circles. "It's just that schools start next week. And as you can infer, he isn't really fond of school."

When Jongin stopped crying, they decided to watch a movie. They ordered some pizza and fuzzy drinks and when they arrived, they put the film on. 

They spent the next two hours sitting in front of the TV on Chanyeol's bed; Jongin fell asleep. "I should take him home." Junmyeon said. 

"I could take him, if you want." Kyungsoo suggested.

Junmyeon shook his head as a negative response and woke Jongin up. He carried him outside and helped him get in the car. 

"Is he always like that?" Chanyeol asked, a hint of worry in his voice. He could tell Jongin was really frustrated. 

"Nah, he'll be fine." Kyungsoo answered. "He's always like that before school starts, but he's very cheerful when he gets used to waking hours."

Chanyeol didn't say anything. 

"I really don't want to go back there." Chanyeol stated. "It's a nightmare."

"It's going to be okay, I'll be there for you." Baekhyun reassured him, his hands caressing his back. "I'll protect you."

"It's not as easy to do that as it is to say it. There's nothing you can do about this." Chanyeol lowered his head.

"Hey, hey, look at me." Baekhyun said, lifting Chanyeol's head, his hands on the younger's cheeks. "You may be taller than me, but I swear I'll do my best. I won't let anyone hurt you."

Chanyeol smiled, a tear running down his pink cheek and on his lips. Chanyeol them. Salty.

Baekhyun's eyes drifted to Chanyeol's lips, catching his actions, but quickly swifted his gaze and removed his hands from Chanyeol's cheeks. He touched his own lower lip.

"Thank you." Chanyeol said, wiping his tears away. "I really appreciate you being my friend, Baek." 

"I should, probably, go, too."

"Hmm?" Chanyeol hummed. "Oh... Yeah, okay." He said. 

"Are you okay?" Kyungsoo asked as he pressed the back of his hand on Chanyeol's temple. "You're kind of hot, you may have a fever. Wait, let me check." His small palms touched Chanyeol's cheeks and he pressed his lips on his forehead, standing on his knees on the bed, in order to be able to reach that high. 

Chanyeol's eyes moved from the left to the right as Kyungsoo closed his. 

"Hmm, can't really figure out like this; that drink made my lips cold..." Kyungsoo said and sat back down. 

Closing his eyes again, he collided Chanyeol's forehead with his own. 

"I think you may have a fever, I should stay-"

"No! No, there's no need." Chanyeol said. "I'm okay really. It must be just a summer cold. It'll be okay after I sleep." He assumed. 

Kyungsoo looked at him worryingly. Chanyeol was still not used to that. "Are you sure?" Kyungsoo asked. "Then I can stay until you sleep, cook something..."

"There really is no need for you to do that." Chanyeol stopped him. 

If Kyungsoo stayed in the house while Chanyeol supposedly slept, that would definitely keep Chanyeol up. Especially after getting that flustered. 

"My, my... Your cheeks are red, you're probably burning right now." Kyungsoo sighed. "But I can't stay against your will, I'll go. But lock after I leave, okay?" 

Chanyeol nodded and let Kyungsoo out. The younger one left and Chanyeol quickly closed the door behind him.

His back touched the door and he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "What the hell was that?" He said and wiped some sweat off his forehead. 

He may just be friends with Kyungsoo... or something like that, anyway. But that didn't cancel out the fact that Kyungsoo was in fact attractive. And, apparently, really provocative.

He got to his room, removed his shirt and jeans and closed his eyes. 

Thank God, it was so quiet.

~

Baekhyun knocked on the door, but he got no reply. He pressed the doorbell, but no one answered at that either. 

His hand went around the doorknob and he twisted it, in hopes that it was closed. 

When the door opened, he thought it was weird. "Ch-Chanyeol?" He walked upstairs towards Chanyeol's room and entered. 

A sigh of relief escaped his mouth when he saw Chanyeol lying on his bed. 

Baekhyun put a thermometer in Chanyeol's mouth to check his temperature. Thankfully, he didn't have any fever.

Chanyeol made weird expressions, like he was eating something sour.

"Is it a nightmare, Yeolie?" Baekhyun asked, but of course got no reply from the younger one. 

He stepped closer and knelt beside the bed. He took Chanyeol's hand in his own and squeezed it a little. "Don't worry," he started, "It's alright."

"Mm, Baek..." Chanyeol whined.

"Are you dreaming of me? In a nightmare?" Baekhyun whispered. "Am I evil or dead?"

"Uh, Baekhyun!" Chanyeol moaned. 

Baekhyun's smiley face changed and a thin line formed on his lips. Chanyeol's hand squeezed Baekhyun's even tighter and before Baekhyun could even blink, his eyes met with Chanyeol's .

"Is this-" Baekhyun started. "It can't be you're- Chanyeol are you having a wet dream?" He looked at Chanyeol's face as if he expected a reply.

Baekhyun heard Chanyeol making similar sounds to the ones he heard before. He felt something weird in his stomach and his own pants became tighter and uncomfortable. 

Should I wake him up?, he thought.

Chanyeol let out a groan that send shivers down Baekhyun's spine. 

Baekhyun thought a peek wouldn't hurt. 

He moved closer to Chanyeol, now looking at him from above. ", you're beautiful." He whispered and let Chanyeol's length free from his boxers. 

It never ceized to amaze him, how big Chanyeol looked and felt in his hand. 

Baekhyun, himself, got undressed, leaving his shirt on. "Okay, baby, I'm going to help you through this." He said and leaned over to peck Chanyeol's lips. "It'll feel nice..."

Baekhyun started grinding against Chanyeol, their rubbing against each other, giving both of them a pleasant feeling.

Baekhyun noticed, Chanyeol was more relaxed than he'd ever been. His moans where not held back. 

"Yes, Baek, just like that..." 

Baekhyun felt even more aroused when Chanyeol used that nickname on him. He'd always call him 'Baekhyun' or 'hyung', but he'd never called him 'Baek-ah' or just 'Baek'. 

And, even though Chanyeol's tone was kind of informal, Baekhyun liked it. He found himself growing harder when Chanyeol, even in his sleep, spoke his name like that. 

Baekhyun bent down and the tip of Chanyeol's . Chanyeol groaned and twitched at the unexpected move. 

Baekhyun continued their s together, until Chanyeol finally released himself or his stomach. 

He went on ing by himself for a few minutes more, until he reached him as well.

He sat on the bed with his back on the wall and breathed fast. He had no regrets about what he had done and even though he had began feeling sleepy, he stood up and went to the bathroom. 

He took a quick shower and cleaned himself of any and sweat. 

When he was finished he took a sponge, a towel and filled a bucket with water to go clean Chanyeol as well. 

It was amazing how much of a heavy sleeper he was.

~

Chanyeol's fever had gone completely down after Baekhyun put a compress on his forehead. He had cleaned Chanyeol and was now downstairs in the kitchen to drink some water. 

He found a note from his mother, which Chanyeol must not have seen, that said his mother and father had gone to some college reunion, so they would not be back until late at night. It also said Chanyeol should prepare food for himself, since his mom hadn't had the time to cook anything.

Baekhyun smiled. "But Chanyeol can't cook..." He said and left the note where he had found it. 

He decided to watch some TV. He could leave when Chanyeol woke up.

"What are you doing?" He heard a sleepy voice from behind him. "When did you get here?"

Chanyeol stood there in his boxers and t-shirt, his hair messy and wet from the compress. 

"Kyungsoo called and said you were sick, so I came by." He replied and swallowed hard. "Aren't you going to put on some clothes?" Baekhyun asked. 

"You've seen me hundreds of times in these." Chanyeol rubbed his eyes.

"You okay with sleeping in our boxers?" Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and spotted his hands on his pants. "W-why would I not be, we're both boys, aren't we?"

Baekhyun shrugged and pulled his pants down and they both got undressed.

"You can sleep on this bed." Chanyeol looked at the bed across from Baekhyun's. They looked the same. "My brother sleeps there when he visits."

Chanyeol moved towards the bed."Where are you going?" Baekhyun stopped him.

"You told me that's my bed." Chanyeol pointed behind him.

"Yeah, we use the bed when we sleep. Sleepovers are not for sleep." Baekhyun got up and grabbed Chanyeol's arm. "It's too early. Bed-neighbour, I invite you to my bed."

"Well..." ...I've only seen you during . "But you may catch a cold again, if you don't wear something."

"It's too hot." He said. 

"You should order something to eat. Your parents won't be back until late." Baekhyun said all of a sudden. "Huh. Your mom said you should cook, but that's ridiculous."

Chanyeol tilted his head. "Why is it ridiculous?"

Baekhyun paused for a while. "Since when have you known how to cook?"

"Since my parents-" Chanyeol started immediately but stoped himself before spilling anything. "I'll go upstairs." He said and pointed to that direction. 

He could taste the awkwardness. Had he done something wrong?

Baekhyun wasn't like that back when they- 

"More like friends with benefits kind of relationship, but you call yourselves boyfriends."

He sighed. Of course.