Chapter 3

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohee's POV -

The day that all of us dreaded finally came. Monday. Mornings were always hectic. All five of us trying to get ready for school, and arguments were bound to happen. But once we got pass getting ready, and head down for breakfast the peace was somewhat restored. Our parents weren't back yet so Seoah made breakfast again. This time she made us waffles. "I should be back around 4 today," she told us. 

 

I was sitting in my seat, all the way at the top row. There he was again, with Aeri. I didn't want to spend 10 minutes waiting for the professor and watch the two, so I left to get myself a drink. I walked over to the smoothie cart to order myself a kiwi smoothie. My smoothie was made and I tried to grab my wallet from my pocket.

But something was wrong, I didn't feel it in my pocket. "I'm sorry, hold up," I told the lady. She just nodded her head. Crap, did I leave it in my bag. I wanted to smack myself, "I'm sorry, I felt my wallet. Can I come back to get my smoothie once I get my wallet? I asked the lady. Before she could say anything someone placed money on the counter, "Here, I got it. Oh, and can I get a banana muffin." this random boy said while placing $10. The lady grabbed the money and handed the boy the change, along with his muffin.

I grabbed the smoothie and looked at the boy. "We should head to class before the professor arrives," he said. I looked confused but nodded my head. "Um....thank you for buying my smoothie....." I told him. He was in my first class, but I was trying to remember his name. He just smiled, "No problem, it'd be time-consuming if you had to come there again just to get your smoothie. Plus, it's better if it's fresh."

We walked into class. I was walking up to my row when I happened to look at Aeri who was giving me an angry glare. I just raised my eyebrows and walked past her. I went to my seat and sat down. Woojin turned around, "Where did you go?" he asked. I waved my smoothie in front of him and just nodded his head. "Hey, let's have lunch today," he suggested. I nodded my head in agreement since it's been a while since we ate lunch together. Before Woojin could say anything else the professor walked in. 

Class ended, and I headed to my next class. Time was going by so slow. I just wanted lunch time to come. After days stressing over it, I think I'm ready to ask him. If he does I just have to get over it. When he dated Jiyeon I was alright, so if he happens to date Aeri I should be fine too. I kept telling myself that. 

My classes were done and I was waiting for Woojin outside the building. He came out and walked towards me. He put his arm around my shoulders, "Where should we go?" he asked. "I'm craving some noodles," I told him. "Noddles it is!" he said. We went to a nearby Chinese Resturant and ordered some shrimp lo mien and chicken. "I haven't gone out and eaten with you in such a long while," he said while breaking apart his chopsticks. Our food came and we devoured it as if it was our last meal. 

Once we finished our lunch we left the shop and went to the park. We decided to just walk around since it has been a while since we hung out outside the school environment. I couldn't help but worry about how I should ask him. 

"Seohee, are you okay?" He asked. I looked at him and tilted my head. 

"Yeah...." I lied. 

"You at lying. Being great at everything, I expect to be a great liar as well...." he joked, trying to brighten up the mood.

"I'm fine, really. I just have a lot to do at home. My parents are away on vacation, so I've been helping Seoah watch over the younger ones," I told him. 

"Okay, that's good."

We continued walking in silence. With every second that went by the silence was getting to me., it was killing me. "Woojin......."

He turned to me letting me know that he was all ears.  "Um........do you like Aeri?" I finally asked. Instead of giving me an answer he gave me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter