Chapter 26

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohee's POV -

First day back and I already feel stressed. Classes this semester seem to be a whole lot harder but I'll just have to work twice as hard and try to not overwhelm myself. The only thing that I can somewhat look forward to was this dance class my friends forced me to join. It was my last class of the day and it was right after when I usually eat lunch.

I decided to eat lunch with Mirae and Herin before we left for the class. "Do the boys have class right now?" Mirae asked as we sat down at a table.

"Well Woojin and his friend Hyeongseob have an English lecture right now and Mark and Jihoon have a bio lecture," I responded.

"Is Hyeongseob going to be in our dance class too?" Herin asked. I nodded my head, "He's the one that told Woojin about it actually."

"Wow, a lot of people we know are going to be in this class. Jaehyun and Donghyun are in our class and apparently Jungwoo, Yoojung, and Koeun are going to be in this class too," Herin said. I nodded my head in agreement. It's like the class would be made up of people that attended our previous high school. It wasn't necessarily bad since we'd be surrounded by familiar faces.

Once we finished our lunch we had some time to kill before we had to go to class. Since the English and science building were right across from each other we went over there to wait for the boys since their classes ended at the same time. We would have a 15-minute break before our dance class started, so we might as well go together.  

"Ay, look who it is!" Woojin exclaimed as he and Hyeongseob got out the building. He came in for a hug, "So how was your first day of classes?" he asked me. I just looked at him and laughed, "Fine I guess. It was just the professors going over the syllabus," I responded back. Jihoon and Mark eventually came out, so we started walking over to our dance class. 

"You guys are going to thank me for discovering this class after the semester is over. You're going to have the best time of your lives!" Hyeongseob said. We all just looked at him and laughed as we shook our heads. "We'll see about that," Jihoon said.  

We entered the classroom and found some people sitting on the ground. Since this was a dance room there were no chairs, so we all sat down on the ground. The teacher wasn't here yet since the class would start in 5 minutes. "How many people are enrolled in this class?" Mark asked. "Like about 25," Woojin responded back. 

"Hey, guys!" Jaehyun said as he entered the room with Donghyun. We made some room so they could sit near us. "I thought we were going to be late since this one wanted to get a smoothie on the way," Donghyun said pointing to Jaehyun. Jaehyun just sheepishly chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, we made it on time. That's what really matters."

After a few minutes, the teacher finally came in. "Hello everyone. I'm Mrs.Chae and it is a pleasure to be your dance instructor for the semester. Since most of you aren't experts, I'm not going to be too harsh on you guys. I want this class to be fun and enjoyable. As long as you have a good time and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter