EPILOGUE | Continuing Story (Final)

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohee's POV - 

It's been ten minutes since Woojin last texted me. He told me he was on his way to pick me up to celebrate what would have been our seven-year anniversary and yet there was no sign of him anywhere. I decided to take out my phone and give him a call. I pressed on his name and it started to ring. A few rings passed and he wasn't picking up.

"Seohee!!!" I heard someone scream out my name. I've heard his voice so many times already, so I knew who it was. I looked back and found Woojin driving up to me with his window open. "What took you so long?" I asked as I entered his car. 

"Needed to drop by a store to get you these," he said as he handed me a bouquet of flowers. 

"Oh my, Woojin......you didn't have to," I said as I stared at the beautifully made bouquet. I turned to look over at him and saw him smiling at him. "You like them?" he asked. I smiled back and nodded my head in response, "I love them. Thank you."

 

"So where are we headed off to?" I asked. We've been in the car for about 15 minutes and I had no clue on what his plans were for today. "We're going to have fun!" he responded back. I shook my head and jokingly scoffed. "Yeah, but where are we going to have fun?" I asked once again. "You'll just have to wait and see."

 

"Can I open my eyes now? It seems like you stopped the car," I asked. After about 45 minutes in the car, Woojin told me to close my eyes because he wanted me to surprise me. "Let me get you out the car first," he responded back. I heard him get out of the car and walk to the passenger side. The door beside me opened. "Give me your hand, I'll help you out."

I unbuckled my seatbelt and let out my hand for him to grab. He careful got me out of the car and placed his hands on my two shoulders. "Okay, you can open your eyes now," he said. I opened them and blinked a couple of times so that eyes can get used to the light. My tilted my head and rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't imagining things. 

"Oh my God, an amusement park?" I looked at the sign and was quite surprised that we were here. It's been such a long time since I came to one and honestly, I could feel the inner child in me get excited. Woojin nodded his head in response. "Yup. This is just surprise number one. It's been a while since we've been to one, and honestly you have been working so hard lately that I think you need a little break from this adult life," he said as he nudged me. I couldn't help but smile. 

"Well, what are we waiting for. Let's go!" I said as I grabbed his hand and walked over to the entrance. Woojin already pre-ordered our FastPass tickets, that we didn't have to have for too long. "You should have told me that we were coming. I could've paid for myself," I told him as we entered the park. "That'd be the dumbest thing I could have done. I wanted to surprise you today. Now enough with this, let's go on this rollercoaster." He dragged me to the closest rollercoaster. Since we had a FastPass we didn't have to wait in the long lines. Once we got strapped in our seats the ride started. Because of Woojin I got used to rollercoasters and grew to love them. 

"Wooo!!!!" Woojin screamed as we got to the loops. 

"OH MY GOD!! Wooo!" I screamed along. It's been a while since I had this much adrenalin in me, but it felt good. 

The ride stopped and we got off. "Let's go to the next one!" Woojin said as he dragged me to the one across from it.

 

We spent a couple of hours riding all sorts of rides that it was almost two in the afternoon. "You ready for surprise number two?" 

"Yes, and how many surprises are there?" I asked. 

"That I can't tell you," he told me as he took us back to the entrance. We left the amusement park and walked back to his car. "I'm guessing we're going somewhere to eat..." I asked him. He looked at me and nodded his head. 

We made our way to this fancy restaurant that just opened up a couple of months back. For lunch, we had steak and wine, with a chocolate lava cake for dessert. "That was just amazing," I managed to say. I was so full that I just wanted to rest for a moment. "Yeah. I researched all the places that I could find, and this was the one. I know how much we both love steak and I just had to find the best place," Woojin responded as he was rubbing his belly. 

"Your food baby giving you a hard time?" I jokingly asked. He looked over and gave dramatically sighed, "This trimester has been the hardest yet." I just shook my head and laughed. We made our way back to his car and was driving off to somewhere else. "Willing to give any hints for the next location?" I asked. He shook his head as he continued to drive on. 

After sitting in the car for about 20 minutes, we made our way to a movie theater. I turned to him and saw him giving me this devilish look. "Don't tell me you bought tickets to that horror movie..." 

He didn't anything and just continued to smile. "Let's go, the movie starts in ten minutes. I don't want to be late," he said as he got out the car. I unbuckled and got out of the car. We made our way inside the theater after some time of me hesitating to move. Woojin purchased the tickets and got some snacks for us to munch on. "Let's go," he whispered as he motioned me to follow him. I took heavy steps as I noticed that we were walking towards the theater that was screening the horror movie. "I hate you Woojin....."

"I love you too," he said as he laughed. 

 

The movie was over and I rushed out of the theater. "See it wasn't that bad," he told me as we started walking away from the theater. "It wasn't that bad? I swear I felt like I was going to lose my voice and faint on the spot...." I told him. He put his arm around my shoulder and laughed. "You're too cute. Don't worry, if anything happens I'll be here to protect you," he said as he pinched my cheek. 

"Is there any more surprises for today?" I asked as we both got into the car. It was almost seven, but the sun was still up. "Two more, and then you're free to go," he responded back. The next destination was at a restaurant for dinner. For dinner, we ate some authentic Italian food at this fancy Italian restaurant and then we went to a nearby French cafe for some deserts. 

"Are you ready for the last surp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter