Chapter 34

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Jung Jaehyun's POV -

It was finally Friday and I had some time to kill before class. Donghyun's class was canceled so he decided to tag along with me. Since I had an assignment due on Monday I decided to work on it for the meantime. We found an empty table nearby so we decided to settle down there. "So what are you suppose to paint?" he asked as I was unpacking and setting up. 

"My professor told us to chose a nice photo of nature and attempt to draw it. Since it's a watercolor painting the teacher wants us to have fun and enjoy painting...." I responded back. 

"Have you chose a picture yet?" Donghyun asked. I shook my head, "That's what I'm about to do right now." I took out my laptop and searched 'pretty nature photos'. I was scrolling down the options and Donghyun sat beside me to help choose one. "How about that one?" he recommended pointing at a mountain range. I shook my head, "I want something more colorful."

"How about that one?"

"That's too colorful....." 

"This one seems cool."

"Nope..."

"Oh my god, you're so picky....." Donghyun said letting out a sigh. We continued scrolling down until there weren't any more options for us to look at.

"Hey, guys!"

 We turned around to see who it was. "Oh, hey Seohee!" Donghyun replied. I just smiled and waved at her. "What are you guys up to?" she asked. "Well this one over here is trying to find a picture to paint but is being stubborn," Dognhyun replied pointing at me.

"Hey! I just want a nice picture to paint alright!" I told them in defense. Seohee just shook her head and laughed. "Do you need any help finding a picture?" she asked. "Sure. Hopefully, you'll be some help, unlike someone over here," I said looking at Donghyun.

Donghyun moved to the other side giving Seohee some space to sit down. "Can I see your laptop for a moment?" she asked. I nodded my head and pushed the laptop towards her. "Hmmm......what kind of photo would you like?" she asked.

"Something pretty and simple. And something where I could use the cool sets of colors," I told her. She nodded her head and typed away on my laptop. "How about a sunset? I searched up a pink sunset since I get more pictures with cool colors like pink, blue and purple," she said turning the laptop towards me. I nodded my head in satisfaction as I scrolled through the photos.

"Wow....a sunset, I would've never thought of that. I like it!" I said looking at her. She just smiled and nodded her head. "Which one should I chose?" I asked her. She scrolled through a couple of them until she stopped. "How about this one?" she asked as she pointed a picture that showed some clouds and rocks. 

"This is the one!" I said saving the picture. "Thanks for the help!" 

"No problem, I'm glad I could help," she replied back. "So what are you up to?" Donghyun asked. I looked up to where he was sitting. I almost forgot that here for a moment since I was too occupied with finding a photo.

"Nothing really. My class got canceled so I had some time. But I should get going soon since Herin and Mirae are waiting for me at the food court," she said getting up. "Oh.....well I guess we'll see you later then," I said as she was leaving. She nodded her head and waved goodbye. Once she was out of sight I turned around and found Donghyun smirking at me. 

"What?" I asked. 

"Oh nothing....." he responded. 

"No seriously, what? Why were you looking at me like that?" 

"You like her, don't you?" he said. I raised my brows in shock, "Why do you say that?" I asked. He shook his head and scoffed, "Anyone that see's how you act around her can tell. Your face is all light up and you're in a better mood. Like come on Jaehyun, I'm not stupid. I can see it in the way you act." 

I didn't reply back since he wasn't necessarily wrong, and plus how would I respond to that. "Why don't you ask her out?" he recommended. 

"Ask her out?" 

Donghyun nodded his head, "Yeah. Like on a date."

"What if she doesn't like me that way though?" I asked. 

"She seems pretty fond of you. I'm positively sure that she likes you. I think you'll be fine dude."

"I'm not so sure......."

"Then why don't you ask Woojin and see what he thinks about it? I'm sure he'll know if she'll say yes or no," Donghyun told me. I thought for a moment, "See what Wojin thinks........."

 

 

- Park Woojin's POV -

I had to rush to class since I was running late. The class was on the other side of campus so I had to run as fast as I could. "Yah, Park Woojin!" someone called out. I turned around to see who it was. "Oh......Aeri......"

"I guess we're both running late," she said catching up to me.

Despite being 10 minutes late, we made it to class. Today we were practicing the Salsa with a partner. I would usually partner up with Seohee but since I was late she ended being partners with Jaehyun. "Since you two arrived late, you guys can be each others partner," the teacher told us.  Aeri looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Hey, I don't want to be your p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter