Chapter 13

Another Cliché Story [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Han Seohee's POV -

I was waiting for Mirae at the library. She wanted me to come with her somewhere, and since I was done with all my classes for the day I decided to accompany her. I was waiting for her outside since I didn't want to go in by myself. I took out my phone to check the time. She should be on her way. 

A few minutes passed and there was no sign of her. I decided to call her. "Yo, where are you?" I asked her as soon as she picked up the phone. 

"Behind you," she responded. I turned around and found her exactly where she said she was. She just shook her head and laughed. "I wasn't even late, I'm technically a minute early," she said pointing to the time on her phone. "Whatever," I said and lightly pushed her. We went up to the library and sat down at a table.

"So why are we here?" I asked.  

"Okay, I know that you're going to say something, but I don't care," she started off. I smiled and nodded my head, "Okay......"

"I'm going to get tutored." 

I tilted my head and made a face. "On what exactly? You're pretty smart and you're an ace in all your classes....." I said. 

"Calculus."

I couldn't help just burst into laughter. "Be quiet, we're in a library," Mirae hushed me. I covered my mouth with my hand and waved my hand. "I'm sorry, but what? Calculus. You're a freaking math genius!" I told her. "Why?" I added on. 

"Okay.....Donghyun tutors in math and he told me if I ever need help I can come to the tutoring center......." she confessed. I couldn't help but display a wide smile on my face. "Yes yes, I like him. Are you happy!" she said. I just nodded my head. She went up to the third floor of the library, where the tutoring center was located, while I stayed behind to wait for her. 

"Can I sit down for a minute?" Jaehyun whispered. I looked up and found him near my table. I nodded my head and he sat down across from me. "What are you doing here?" he asked. 

"Waiting for Mirae, she has to do something so I'm being a nice friend," I joked. 

"Are you feeling better?" he asked. I tilted my head and gave him a look. "From the other day....."

"Oh! Yeah, I'm fine," I assured him with a smile and an 'okay' signal with my hand.

"That's good! Oh, and I heard today is Woojin's birthday today, am I right?" he asked. I nodded my head with a shocked expression on my face, "How did you know?" I asked. 

"I was with him this past weekend and I just found out. Are you going to see him later today?" 

"Yeah, after Mirae's done with her business we're going over to his house to hang out for a bit......" I told him. He nodded, "Good.....could you give this to him for me then?" he said taking something out of this bookbag. He handed me a red envelope with Woojin's name on it. "I don't know what he likes so I just bought him a gift card, I hope he likes it," he told me. I took the envelope from him and put it in my bag. "Yeah, I'm sure he will. He loves gift cards."

Jaehyun let out a sigh and smiled, "That's good. I got to go, I'll see you around," he said getting up from the chair. He waved goodbye and I waved back. I took out my phone to waste some time since it would be a while when Mirae would return. 

 

 

- Park Mirae's POV -

I walked into the room. I had to go to the main desk and request for a tutoring session. I needed to request for a person or if I didn't have anyone in mind they would assign a person to me. My only problem was what if he wasn't available, or even worst, what if I didn't have the guts to even request for him. 

"Name?" the girl asked. 

"Park Mirae....."

"Oh, do you need tutoring in math?" the girl asked. I nodded my head. How did she know? "Well, we have Donghyun available, is that okay?" she asked. I nodded my head eagerly. "Good, he's actually in the resource room on the second floor, I can send him a text telling him that someone is on their way down for a tutoring session," the girl told me. I just nodded my head and went to the second floor. 

I got lost since I didn't know where the resource room was. I managed to miss it and walk in circles. I managed to find it after what seemed like an eternity. The door was open so I entered. Donghyun was sitti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter