Chapter 2

Summer Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback

Few months ago

"For the return of Hyunie!" All of the girls in the room cheers with a glass of wine.

The 8 girls is bestfriend since childhood. All of them met when they became a junior choir group in a the church when they still in elementary school and they became friend since that.

This party is for celebrating one of the group member that just return from abroad since 5 years ago. Her family has to move around all of the country since she was a kid. She once returned when Junior High school but they didn't have time to met because she only stayed for a while before moved to Japan and now she's back and decided to continue her college here on Seoul University like the other.

"Thank you very much. Actually, all of you didn't need to do this to me. Just meet all of you can make me happy now." Seohyun said to all of them. She is the reason why the party was held.

"Eeiii, you just back so we must celebrated it and we miss you a lot." Taeyeon said.

"I miss all of you too." Seohyun said.

They just continue to chat and eat their dinner, until Sooyoung said something, "You will stay here for long time right?"

Hyoyeon who sit beside her, elbow her waist. Sooyoung looked at her with questioning looked, "What?"

The question caught her off guard, "I hope so." She give them a faint smile.

Then the atmosphere become awkward of a sudden.

"How about dessert?" Yoona try to break the atmosphere.

The dessert was served and they talking like nothing happen before.

"Girls! Girls! How about we go somewhere first after this?" Tiffany suggested to them after the dinner was finished.

"I think it will be fine." Yoona said and all of them nodded except Seohyun.

"How about you Seohyun ah?" Tiffany turn to her.

"Where?" Seohyun said a little hesitantly.

"There's a place that i want to introduce to all of you. I promises all of you won't regret it." Tiffany said excited.

"Mmhhh i think it's okay. It's been a while since we hang out." Seohyun smiles awkwardly.

 

***


"What songs that we will be play tonight, hyung?" Jungshin ask Yonghwa who still busy writing something. Maybe a new song.

"Just like what we practiced yesterday."

"Why we never sing Love Light, hyung? I think the song is really great." Minhyuk ask from behind the drum.

"I think it's not the right time." Yonghwa stop from writting for a few second before answer him.

"...yet." He added on his mind.

"Waeyo hyung?" Jungshin said.

Jonghyun just elbow him and shakes his head.

Yonghwa grab one of the music sheet before staring at it. It's love light music sheet. Actually that song is not the only song that he make for her. Almost all of their song he made is for her. But, love light is special and he is intend to sing it for her and only her. That's why he never want to sing it when they're performed.

 

***


When they arrive, the place was already crowded with the girls that want to watch the performance. Fortunately, Tiffany know someone so they can entered without queing

"Woah, i don't think that will be this crowded." Taeyeon exclaim.

"Ah, i think i know them. I heard they're really famous these day, you're really lucky if still get a seats." Yoona said.

They seated not far from the stage.

The crowd suddenly become more wilder when 4 man come out from backstage.

"That is Lee Jungshin." Tiffany pointed the talles one.

"... that's Lee Jonghyun." She pointed the man on the right side.

"... that's the cutest drummer Kang Minhyuk." 

"... and the last My Jung Yonghwa."

"What do you mean with my Jung Yonghwa?" Taeyeon mimicked her.

"I don't know, i just fall for him at the first sight." Tiffany smiles sweetly and rest her head on her hand while staring at The Jung Yonghwa guy.

"Jung Yonghwa?! Could it be the same Jung Yonghwa? It could not be him. Its must be another person." Seohyun said on her mind.

She saw The Jung Yonghwa guy that Tiffany said on stage. But, Jung Yonghwa t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter