Chapter 3

Summer Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On her first day Seohyun entered Seoul University, she still had to take care of some of her files in the administrative office. Yoona said she will accompany her after her class is over. 

Now she was looking for the administration office, where she and Yoona would meet. Yesterday, she already explained how to get there but because there are many aisles, Seohyun was slightly lost. 

 

At the moment, Yonghwa saw the girl that looked like her walk not far from him. Instinctively, he immediately ran after her.

"Ya! Yonghwa ya! We will be late!" Jonghyun ran to chase Yonghwa who suddenly ran. 

Yonghwa tries to chase the girl.

"I'm sorry" he told everyone he accidentally hit him along the hall. 

He saw her turn into another corridor and then disappear.

Yonghwa looked right and left to search her but there was no sign of her. 

"Did she enter this room?" Yonghwa said to himself. His hand almost grabbed the doorknob. 

"Ya... we will ... be late ..." Jonghyun tapped Yonghwa's shoulder with heavy breath.

"Eo? Okay." His eyes were still on the door but he could not help but to follow Jonghyun.

He missed her again.

 

While inside the room

"You've arrive. is it hard to find this place?" Yoona ask her. 

"Slightly, I seem a bit lost." Seohyun smiles. 

"Gwenchana, you'll get used to it." Yoona patted her shoulder.

"Welcome to Seoul University!" Yoona said after they finish their affairs. 

"Thank you for helping me. Sorry to bother you." 

"It's not a problem. I'm sorry I can not accompany you around, i need to go to my class now. But, contact us if you need anything. See you later."

"Arraseo. Thank you eonni." She started to walk around the university.

 

***


Few days later he saw her again when she was talking with her classmate while walking toward canteen.

Without thinking he immediately approached them. He grabbed the girl that looked like 'her' and pulling her from there.

"What are you doing?" The girl really surprised. She really didn't know happen. He didn't say anything and keep drag her away.

"Ya! Let me go!" She shout to him

She tried to free her wrist, but Yonghwa is stronger than her. Everyone that watching is really confused and surprised with his behavior. But, he didn't care at all and still drag the girl somewhere.

They arrive at the roof of the building. 

"What are you... doing?" Her voice was raised but became soften without she realize when she saw that it was him.

"Is it you, Joohyun ah?" Yonghwa still hold her hand.

"What do you mean? I don't think we know each other before." She tried to let go her hand from Yonghwa.

She try to free herself from his grip. Instead of releasing the girl's hand. Yonghwa grabbed both of her hands.

"I'm Yonghwa. Jung Yonghwa. You didn't remember me?" 

She looked away to avoid his eyes.

"Seo Joohyun. It's me Jung Yonghwa."

Seeing the girl just being silent, Yonghwa ask her again. "You don't remember me?" 

She let go of Yonghwa's hand, "I'm sorry, Jung Yonghwa ssi, but i think today is our first meeting and i do not think i know you before." Then she walk away from him.

 

***

 

It was hard for her to pretend not to know him. The first man she likes. She wasn't sure if she still liked him now. 

She actually did not want to do this. She did not want to lie to him but she also did not want to get hurt again especially after what he said few years ago.

Her priority now is to enjoy what's in front of her now because she does not know when her parents will take her away. Moreover one of her eonni also like him. She didn't want to choose between her best friend and her crush. It will hurt for her to choose. She really needs to stay away from him as best she can.

 

***

 

Yonghwa still stands in the same place where the girl left him. He still can not believe what happened just now.

"How could it not her." He mumbled.

He become quite before looked up to the sky and sigh, "Is that really not her?"

He promised to himself would find out who the girl was and how the girl could be very similar to her.

"Hyung, what happen to you?" Minhyuk ask when he saw Yonghwa not like his usuall self.

Yonghwa fell silent.

"Hyung!" Jungshin patted his shoulder hard. 

Yonghwa turn to them, "Oh? What are you saying?" 

Minhyuk refrained from rolling his eyes. "I said what happen to you? You're really weird today."

"I just met... her or maybe the girl who look like her."

"Her? Who?" Jonghyun curious.

"The goddess. Remember? I just met someone who look like her."

All of them shocked because after a long time finally there is more news about their hyung's goddess.

"Are you sure? Where? Here?" Three of them ask curiously.

"Ne. She really look like her. In the mature version but still look like her."

"Who is her name?"

"I don't know. She just walked away and said she that she never met me before."

"Don't give up hyung. I sure you will meet her again and this time we will help you." Jonghyun pat his back.

 

***

 

"Hey!" 

The next day, Yonghwa sees the girl again. He tried to call the girl that look like her. But, she just keep walking.

He walk faster to catch her and grab her wrist, "Hey!" 

Seohyun widen her eyes when she saw who was standing infront of her now. She checks around to see if her eonni was around and hurriedly compose herself to look normal.

"Why you didn't stop when i call you?"

"I'm sorry but i didn't know that you call me."

Yonghwa fall silent and just staring at her.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She stared at Yonghwa with a strange look.

"Like what?"

"Like a ert."

"What? ert?"

"Ne. Per-vert."

Yonghwa feels the people around them are started staring at him with strange looks. 

"Ya! Turn your voice down a bit." He clenched his teeth with a smile as if nothing had happened. 

"I don't want to. Why I should follow your word?" She raised her voice.

"This girl jinjja." Yonghwa tried to grab her arm to take her to other place.

"Ya! Look what you touch!" Seohyun crossed her hand infront of her chest pretend that Yonghwa touch something inappropriate of her.

"Ya! I didn't do anything." Yonghwa defend himself.

People around began to whispering when they heard her voice.

"I'm not! I really didn't do anything" Yonghwa turns around and clarifies, so people are not mistaken

Realizing Yonghwa loosens his grip Seohyun takes the opportunity to walk fast from the man and disappear into the crowd.

"Please don't misunderstand. I really didn't do anything." He said to the people near them.

When he turn to talk to her again, the girl was already disappear.

"Damn! How many times I lost her."

 

***

 

After disappearing from the view of the man, Seohyun lean her back on the nearest wall as she breathed a sigh of relief. She didn't expect him was very persistent to approach her. 

She paused and then remembered her behavior just now. She really shocked herself with act like that. It's not her at all to act mean like that.

"Maybe it's better, acting like that will not let me melt with his words and he'll soon be away from me." She assured herself.

 

***

 

Because of his busyness, his desire to find the girl to be missed. 

Either luck or something, Yonghw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter