Chapter 1

Summer Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present

 

He opened the door and found the room empty as no one ever lived. But, he knows a lot of memories there. Moreover, the memory of people who have occupied the place for a while. He knew her mother kept cleaning the place without moving a thing without his asking. As they have a silent agreement about it. 

He walks around the room and occasionally brushing his hands on the room's objects. He sits on the bed before the sheets and lying there. Without his consciousness, the memory of the person rang in her mind. 

He knew his encounter with her was like a fate that made him wonder sometimes if everything that happened was a dream. Especially this summer when they meet again after all this time. Because it all happened so fast and without him realizing she's gone now. 

And it starts on that fateful day...

 

 

Flashback 5 years ago

Him

 

He does not know what's happening to his life right now. He just knew that his life had changed since meeting her. Butterflies in his stomatch as they stared at each other. A music that he heard while she was talking. Something like he'd never felt before with another girl before he meeting her. 

The new semester in junior high school has started almost a year and even his time in Junior High School will be over soon. He still doesn't know why she met her just 3 months ago. He didn't know it's him who didn't notice her or it was her that really shy to talk to him and anyone except Nana, her close friend. But when he begins to notice her, he asks her to treat him like her friend. She completely rejects his idea, because she does not know him at all except his popularity in school. But he insisted until she gave up and tried to accept his idea slowly. 

One of the bad habits he had since they were friends was he could not stop staring at her. Like now, he just stared her like a dumb. He intentionally lingered in front of his locker longer just to see her. 

As he was staring at her, suddenly she looked at him, she gives a smile to him that his answers it with his stupid grin. Then he closed his locker and walked toward her. 

As he stood in front of her, they stared at each other until she her hair. He knows when she starts doing that, that means she's nervous. 

"Hey, what's wrong?" He started the conversation.

"No" she replied nervously. 

"Strange, she's not like he used to." He said in his mind. 

"Really?" He raised his right eyebrows sign that he did not believe her. 

"Really ... just ..." 

"What?" 

"Just .... do not forget to check this later." Then she ran away from him after shove a letter to his hand. 

He wants to chase after her, but she has disappeared in the crowd.

"What is this?" He confusedly look at the letter. 

Then the bell rang, he took a mental note to check letter later.

 

 

Her

 

She didn't know when but what she know is her life is more colorful when she met him. She know him as a popular guy in the entire school. 

She was reading her book like usual in the library when suddenly he come and ask her name. She really shocked because she really didn't expect he will want to get closer to her. Moreover, he is a really popular senior of her. Since that the rest was history.

She was sitting at their usual table at library, the first place they met, waiting for him. She look at his usual chair and giggled. She remember that time when he was asleep like a kid while waiting for her. She know really well that he's not a type that like to be in the library but he still wait for her to ready even thought he hate it.

It already late afternoon, but still there was still no sign of his arrival. So she decided to leave.

She just passed by the field when she saw many people gather there,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter