End

Name Calling

 

 

 

“ it hurts...” Baekhyun groaned from his fetal position on the couch. The members had a day off and were mostly staying home, scattered about in their own rooms or watching TV in the living room. It was a pretty peaceful morning until Baekhyun all but limped his way from his room to the living room with Chanyeol following closely behind with a mix of a smirk and guilt written all over his face.

 

“The happened to you?” Jongdae asked as he poked Baekhyun’s head lightly.

 

“Park Chanyeol happened to me.” Baekhyun mumbled; his head half buried in the couch cushion. This made a number of the other members in the room raise their eyebrows in confusion and interest. “Do you mind explaining what you mean by that?” Sehun asked. “Chanyeol, what did you do?” Junmyeon asked in an almost motherly tone to which Chanyeol held back a bigger smirk.

 

“We finally had and is he big. I’m sore all over the place, not just my .” Baekhyun blurted, completely unashamed of what transpired the night before. See, Chanyeol and Baekhyun had been dating for a while now. It wasn’t an easy relationship, but they fought hard to be together. By the time they overcame most of their challenges, 10 months had gone by and they hadn’t been able to take their relationship to the next level. Not with their hectic schedules. So Baekhyun had no qualms about putting it out there that he and Chanyeol finally got to be tied together in the most intimate way. In fact, he was proud of it. If only he wasn’t in so much pain…

 

“Whoa whoa whoa. I don’t know what I should even respond to; the fact that you two finally did the do, that Chanyeol is big, or that not just your is sore….why exactly is the rest of your body sore though?” Jongdae asked.


“He’s more flexible than he looks.” Chanyeol spoke up from his seat near Baekhyun’s feet on the couch. “Shut up you limp ! I’m in pain here! At least be a little sorry for going hardcore instead of taking it slow for my first time!”
“Hey, it was my first time too! And I would have gone slowly if it wasn’t for you begging me to go faster and harder.”
“OKAY, I don’t think we need to know this.” Junmyeon interrupted before the couple could say anymore. “We’re not going to say anything more on this matter, got it?”


A beat of silence ensued.


“….limp .” Baekhyun whispered loud enough for everyone to hear before lightly kicking Chanyeol with his feet. This caused everyone to start laughing, much to Junmyeon’s chagrin.
“Are you seriously calling me a limp ? Your hands and mouth were all over my-“
“Bible! Your holy bible. Because you both need church!” Junmyeon, whose face had turned completely red, got up and stomped to his room and closed the door with a bang. The members doubled over in pain from laughing even harder than before. “Chanyeol, I can’t believe you!” Minseok, who had chosen not to say anything through this entire conversation, chortled.


“What? I wasn’t lying.” He smirked.


“Yeol….just shut up.” Baekhyun said through his tears of laughter.


“Understood.”