Sometimes we just got to let go.

You love because... you simply can't help it.

Finally the nurse came out and told us that we could see him. I was the first one who got up and entered his room. The nurse told me that he just woke up so don't pressure him too much, it was bad for his condition. I entered the room to see him sitting up and watching TV. I walked nervously towards him, his attention came to me... I gulped.

"Oppa..."

"Hana. What are you doing here?"

"That's a stupid question to ask me right?" I replied. A smirk escaped my lips. "Why didn't you tell us? or at least one of us about your condition... we could have...-"

"Ajuseyo. Don't make this my fault. Arrassuh?"

"Yeh. Mianhe oppa."

"You look tired... come here." he patted the space beside him.

"Ani oppa. I'm afraid I'll hurt you."

"Gwenchanayo... come." he insisted. I got on the bed beside him and kicked off my shoes. He played with my hair while he hummed, 'Love still goes on' for me to fall asleep. It worked well, before I knew it... I was asleep.

 

JONG HYUN'S POV

I stopped the others from entering because I wanted Hana to spend time with Minho. So we all decided to go back home and visit him tomorrow. Sleep well Hana-ah... I said as I walked away from the door. During the whole journey back, I couldn't take my mind of her. Her smile, her laughter... her eyes. Looking back into the past, I really regretted not telling her how much this heart aches for her, how much I want to be with her to make her happy, but I couldn't bring myself to tell her how much I love her...

*FLASHBACK*

"Oppa! Annyeong..." she greeted me.

"Annyeong. What bring you here?"

"Are you free tonight?"

"I think so... wae?"

"Want to go on a double-date. Minho and me, Tae Sun and you? You remember Tae Sun right?" she asked. I felt a stab in my heart. The excruciating pain was unbearable...

"Yeh. I remember..." I replied forcefully with a smile

"So? You wanna?" she asked excited. If you knew that I loved you... you will know how painful it is to see you happy but I am not the one making you smile.

"Arrassuh." I forced a smile even though it hurts so much. I'll endure another day again, even though my heart is tired. My heart is filled with love pain...

"Great! Don't worry oppa, Tae Sun is really pretty..." she told me. All I did was smile... I don't care if she is pretty. You are all I see...

*END OF FLASHBACK*  

 

Sorry for not updating. I was busy with my latest story but this story will come to an end not too long now. Please anticipate till then. Comment is most loved. Keeps me motivated. :)