What already happened...

You love because... you simply can't help it.

Hey, poison_iVee here. I've received a comment  telling me that I've never mentioned about why the memories of Jong Hyun were painful to remember for Hana. So, I'm very sorry for that. Here is the flasback of Hana's and Jong Hyun's high school years.  

 

HANA'S POV (after MInho came into the picture.)

Walking to my locker, I didn't see anyone there. Jogn Hyun oppa was suppose to be here waiting for me. Where is that guy? I opened my locker to find a bouquet of flowers there. Where did this come from? Who opened my locker? The only person who knew how to open my locker is... Jong Hyun. Aniyo, he couldn't have put this here. Maybe it was Minho... Aish!!! How could I possible love two guys at a time? Why can't I just choose one and be over with it.

"Hana-ah! You're early. Oh, who's this from?" Jogn Hyun oppa asked me

"That's what I wanted to ask you. Did you put this here oppa?" he shook he's head.

"Aniyo! I didn't."

"Oppa..." he smiled

"Happy Birthday babe." he kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and turned away so that he wouldn't see

"Oppa. We're in school. Look. Now everybody is staring..." I said putting the flowers into my locker again.

"Mwo? You don't like it?"

"Aniyo. Komawo oppa. I didn't think you'd remember my birthday..." I said shutting my locker

"MWORAGO?! You'd think I'll forget the most important day to me?" he shouted almost causing people to stare

"Yah! Oppa... stop it. Stop shouting." I pleaded.

"Morning guys. Happy birthday Hana." Minho oppa joined us. I turned to him and smiled then gave him a hug.

"Komawo oppa." I turned back to Jong HYun oppa who's expression suddenly changed "Oppa? Gwenchana?" I asked. He forced a smile I could tell somthing is bothering him. After Minho left, Jong Hyun oppa remained quiet. I kept asking him what was wrong but he would always fake a smile and shake his head. Oppa.. did I do something to hurt you?

 

JONG HYUN'S POV

How could she not see that I like her more than just a friend? Aish! EVerything , must be about you MInho. I have to fake a smile so that she won't worry about me. Why can't I be selfish like you? I could see through your intentions, even though you are hyung's best friend... I dislike you. You knew too that I like her, yet you kept pushing your boundary. I'm keep quiet because I want to keep my friendship with Hana, because of you... she won't choose me...

JONG HYUN'S POV (After college.)

I watched as they walked hand in hand with each other. I stayed behind watching them. She was everthing to me before you had to come along and took it away. What kind of friend will do that? Hana has been with Minho eversince High School and after graduation. Hana wanted me to come with her tonight with another date, a double date with them. How could I say no to her if she wanted me there? but... I would have to say yes because she doesn't know my feelings  for her. I don't think I can endure it any longer... no more, I am goign to tell her tonight.

After Minho went home, Hana told me to walk her back to her house. Minho couldn't do it because he said he wasn't feeling well. I was glad that I finally have her along. Along the way we talked about random stuff until we came to a halt to cross the road. 

"Hana-ah. Do you like me?" I asked her. She smiled

"Of course I do oppa. What are you talking about?"

"Ani. I mean like me... more than a friend."

"Mwo?" she looked at me like I was speaking in another language "W-What a-are you saying oppa?" she stuttered

"I... I love you, Kim Hana... since the day we became friends." I confessed.

HANA'S POV

"I... I love you, Kim Hana... since the day we became friends." he confessed. Suddenly everything froze on the spot. He love me? All this time... he loved me and I didn't see it? How... oppa... I love you too, but I am with Minho now, and I love him too. Please don't do this to me... I can't, I will never choose between the both of you. I slowly backed away from him, tears starting to fill my eyes.  I can't...

"Hana, what's wrong?" he asked trying to reache for me but I backed away somemore.

"Oppa, I... I love you too, but I... I also love Minho oppa. Please, don't make me choose." I told him still backing away

"Hana, I'm not asking you too choose. I'm just asking you if you have the same feelings I have for you, if you do, then I'll wait for you until you could love me back with an open heart. A heart that will only belong to me." he replied.

"Oppa... I-" Wait for me. If you must, I can't guarantee that I will still love you then, but if I do... I will love you with an open heart and this heart will belong to only you.

"HANA!!!!!" I heard him shout. One moment I heard a loud honk and a bright light, and the next... it was darkness.

 

Well, there you go. Now you know what really happened. I'm sorry if it still doesn't make sense. You can leave comments and I will get right back to them. This is the fastest chapter I've ever wrote, so if there is any spelling or grammar errors, my apologies. Hope you guys enjoyed it. :)