Minho has... OMO!

You love because... you simply can't help it.

Jong Hyun oppa and I hurried to the hospital, we found the rest waiting patiently in the waiting lounge. Something didn't feel right... That's when I remembered something. When I was in the theme park with Jong Hyun oppa, a name popped into my head. Minho. Choi Minho. I am certain that he was charismatic flame oppa.

"Any news yet, oppa?" I asked Onew who noticed our arrival. He shook his head. "What happened?"

"He... well, Key was doing the dishes, Taemin was studying and I was watching TV. Suddenly, we heard glass shattering. We ran to flame's room and found him lying on the floor, passed out. So we rushed him to the hospital." Onew explained.

"... but Minho oppa is alright, right?" I asked, just then the doctor entered.

"Which one of you is Minho-ssi's family member?" she asked

"I am. Is he alright?" Key lied

"I'm afraid... Minho-ssi has... cancer." The doctor said. All our face turned pale white. My legs felt weak, the walls were closing in and everything went black. Minho oppa... has... cancer?

"Hana-ah. Hana. Wake up. Hey, wake up... are you okay?" I heard Jong Hyun oppa's voice and my yes fluttered open.

"Oppa? I just had the worst nightmare, Minho oppa... he has cancer." I said getting up and looked at my surrounding. Wait, I'm in a hospital. I wasn't dreaming? I turned to Jong Hyun and met his eyes. He shook his head at that moment I knew t was no dream, Minho oppa has cancer and there was nothing we could do about it. I broke down and cried... Jong Hyun oppa held me in his embrace. I was a mess...  

 

Hey guys, chapter updated. Hope you like it... i hope u do. For those who are Minho's fan... I'm so sorry.

its how the story goes. Please comment. I apologize for any grammar and spelling error. Im too lazy to do a spell check.

So, agak2 u read you know la. :) Comments please.