Charismatic Flames ^^

You love because... you simply can't help it.

I didn't know anything about myself and since they were the only ones that was there when I woke up... they must be really close to me right?

"How old am I?" I asked no one in particular

"You're like M... Mmm Mmm mmmm" I turned around to see that Key had his hand over Taemin's mouth. What? Like who? Mmm...??

"Like who?" I asked impatient

"Like me. 19 but I am older than you by 3 months." my boyfriend replied

"Hey, erm... since I don't know your name and oppa's aren't you going to tell me? Cause if not I'll be calling you guys... erm, ahh, er... yah! and so on."

"Nope. We are not going to. You are going to remember us... until then, call hyung... chicken oppa because he loves chicken and me... charismatic oppa because I'm known for my charismatic flames." he smirked. I laughed.

"Yah! Charismatic, why chicken... of all things." Chicken oppa asked Charismatic oppa. I continued to laugh.

"...because that was the first thing that came into my mind. Mianhe. It's just for a while until she remembers..." Charismatic oppa said. I looked down at our fingers which was intertwined together. He really has patience.

Finally we arrived at somewhere really familiar but I couldn't recognize.

"Chicken hyung. Do you have the keys?" Taemin teased

"Yah! Charismatic flames, you'll pay for this." Onew threatened with his fist waving in the air. I laughed. Chicken oppa turned back to the door to unlock it. I was following behind him, admiring the interior designs when... "YAHHH!!!" my eyes widened as I tried to reach for him... "ONEW OPPA!!!" but unfortunately he landed on the ground with a loud 'thump'.

"Mianhe..." I said softly.

"Hyung. Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" Key asked being the motherly one

"I'm fine. I'm fi...-" chicken oppa looked up at me. I hid my neck, hoping that I could pull my shirt over my head now. "What did you say just now?"

"Mi... Mian...he" I replied, scared.

"Ani. Before that... you shouted something before I fell to the ground." I pouted, arched my eyebrow and shook my head. "Aish! Maybe I was just imagining it." chicken oppa said walking away.

Then suddenly before he took another step, he tripped over a wire. "ONEW OPPA!!!! BE CAREFUL!" but he didn't trip. He regained his balance and turned towards me. Everyone stared in shock. I wondered why at first, then I recalled what I said and covered my mouth.

"Onew oppa." I smiled "Onew oppa!!!" I lounge at him. He cheered together.

"Charismatic flames, you are the only one left." Onew oppa teased

"YAH!" charismatic oppa said frustrated and walked away disappearing into a room. Then we heard the door slam shut.

"Hyung, look what you did." Taemin said. My smile faded...

"I should go talk to him." Onew oppa said

"Aniyo oppa. I'll do it..." I volunteered  

 

Those who read... please oh please comment. :) lya