1.5

My Solace Is You

The next day started a whole new series of events. He still didn't feel completely like himself. His mind constantly feeling him, he was worthless, he didnt deserve to do what he loved, no one would listen, no one would like it, Jimin loved him out of pity, but he didn't let that stop him. His demons were fighting back hard as he tried to feel better, but he was swimming right beside them without a care in the world.

He got up early to get ready for a class that he missed five days in a row. He was ready to hear his professor make jokes and complain about it. He smirked thinking about all the things his classmates would say, 'I thought you were dead.' or 'Took ya long enough Yoongi.' He wouldn't mind that either, cause they were right. He had been gone far to long and if he was any of them he would've thought he was dead too. He sure felt like it.

"Well good morning hyung. Glad to see your up at a decent hour. Are you gonna eat breakfast with us." Namjoon passed by the older going into Seokjin's room. He nodded slightly, still not sure if he stomach eating a whole meal, but he would try. "Great, I'm sure the others will love that." He smiled broadly like Taehyung had told him so on the CD. It hurt but he did actually feel himself start to smile normally. The younger was right about something. Fake smiles do make real ones.

-

"Hyung, I made you something for your culinary arts class. It's just a cooking mix that I thought you might like. Y'know to get your creative juices flowing." He placed a CD onto the counter next to Seokjin. The older smiled looking down at it. He didn't know what was on it, but he knew he would love it. If it was made by Yoongi it was going to sound amazing.

"Thanks, I'll listen to it during class. I'll even review it." Yoongi snorted, moving back to the dinning table and sitting in his seat. He honestly didn't know how he felt anymore. He still didn't feel like his lyrics and music was getting any better through this slump, and his mind was eating him up and spitting him out every two minutes, but he was going to make it through he supposed. His friends and boyfriend were always going to be by his side so he guessed that was a plus. That CD they made proved it. He would continue to fight against his depression and stop trying to deny he even had it. He would start taking his medicine again even if it meant he had to go see this therapist to get more prescribed to him. He would do it for the sake of himself and his second family. They cared so much about him that he should start caring about him as well. It was the least he could do.

-

"You'll text me if you start to feel down again, right?" Jimin asked, walking the others to the door. He didn't have class that morning, his professor calling a family emergency, and he had to stay home waiting for the next class to start. Yoongi nodded, kissing the younger boy on the forehead.

"I'll text you regardless of how I feel. I promise I'll be fine. You guys did a real nice job on that CD. And I'll never know why I didn't use your voice for that track, it fits perfectly." Jimin chuckled, mock punching the older in the shoulder.

"Shut up. You're just saying that." He smiled, looking over his boyfriend on last time. He would see him later, but he wanted to keep this happy image in his mind while he still felt bad about himself. Yoongi kissed him once more.

"I have to go, but I'll be sure to tell you about my day. Someone's gotta keep you entertained." The younger snorted, shooing him away. He watched all the boys leave, Hoseok and Jeongguk wrapping their arms around Yoongi, Taehyung ran ahead of them shouting something, and Seokjin and Namjoon laughed at the whole group. He smiled, closing the door. Everything was going to be okay.