My Story

My Solace Is You

So this actually happens to me. I didn't really go into full detail about what happens, but when I have spikes of depression all I want to do is sleep which is hard for me because I'm an Insomniac. I also never feel like eating or being around anyone. I always feel like I'm not too enough and that my writing is horrible. I don't like to do anything, I don't go to class, I don't talk to family, I don't go out with friends, I just don't take care of myself. 

My demons, I call them my mates now, they always argue with me about what I should do. They tell me that I will never amount to anything and that I should just stop doing what I love. And I've almost done it. I've almost stopped writing. I threw out most of fanfics, I've taken a lot down from sites like this and I honestly wouldn't have felt bad about quiting. I always thought no one would read them and people tell me my writing was horrible.

But I had someone one that picked me up from my dirty darkness and kept me going. They kept me writing they still do. They keep me above water and keep me doing what I love.

So I just want to let everyone know that everything can and will get better, it might get worse again, but it will always go back to his it's supposed too. And that's just how it goes. Don't ever stop doing what you love cause you might regret it. Like I did.

Okay, if you guys made it this far, I'd like to thank you all for reading my stories and being a part of my life. I may not know you personally, but we do have similarities and I feel like that's a big deal. We love these idols, fanfic, and writing. And that's what makes a family. So again, thank you so much.

And remember please take care of yourselves. Bye Bye!