1.3

My Solace Is You

He felt a weight press down on him before it shifted onto his side. He groaned rolling over to see who crawled into his bed. He was ready to tell them off, especially if it was Taehyung. The younger was known for climbing into everyone else's beds. But he stopped himself short when he noticed the form was small and slightly warmer than himself. It was Jimin. "Minnie, what are you doing?"

"I was waiting for you, but you've been asleep for so long and I couldn't wait anymore." The younger wrapped his arm tightly around Yoongi's waist. "It's seven o'clock hyung. Jin-hyung said you didn't eat much today." He hummed in response, pressing closer to the small male. "I know what's going on." Yoongi pulled away slightly to look at Jimin better.

"You do?" He asked, nervous. Jimin had always been able to read him and if the younger could tell him what was wrong that would make him feel so much better. Or at least make him feel more like himself. Jimin nodded proudly.

"You're sad, well not sad but depressed. I can always tell when you don't feel like yourself. You sleep more, you eat less, and you lose all passion for what you love most. Hyung you go through this slump at lease once a month sometimes twice if you lose inspiration. But you always come back, with better words and lines. You create such beautiful sounds and beats. You even make tracks just for my class and it's amazing. You just need to take some more time to get back into the flow of things. But you can't sleep so much, you have to eat too. At least for me." Yoongi smiled, taking all of that in.

Jimin was right. He did have his moments where he didn't feel at all like writing and doing his job. He knew he had depression. He knew it affected him and everyone around him. He just didn't want to do much about it. He had medicine, but he never took it. He had a therapist but never saw her. Honestly all he had to help him through was his boyfriend, Jimin, and his roommates. They took care of him more than they take care of themselves. He would have to thank them all one day.

"I'll try, but can we do that later. I want more sleep." Jimin giggled, the sound coming out soft and sweet just the way Yoongi liked.

"No, sleepy bug. You've been in bed for six whole hours, plus you didn't go to class this morning or last night. And Tae and Hoseok-hyung wanted to show you something. So you have to get up." Yoongi groaned, rolling out of Jimin's grip and onto the floor exactly like this morning. The younger laughed again, climbing out of bed and walking around Yoongi.

"Quit being so dramatic. It's only for a few hours and then if you still feel tired we can cuddle and go to sleep." Yoongi hummed in response that sounded good to him.

-

Hoseok and Taehyung came crashing into the living room like a whirlwind. Those two were the most excited out of the bunch and if he was feeling anything like himself he would've been very upset with their antics maybe even throwing a curse in their direction before laughing at them and continuing his work. But he still felt awful, still felt like he wasn't doing good enough and that laying to waste was the best way to cure him. Instead of his usual banter with the two puppy-like males he laid his head down in Jimin's lap and waited for them to show him whatever they wanted to show him.

"Hyung, we know you've been feeling down lately." Taehyung started, practically jumping in his spot.

"So we thought it would be cool to get you something to keep you happy even when you don't feel happy." Hoseok finished, a broad smile overtaking his face. Taehyung clapped his hands while he waited for Hoseok to fish something out of his workout bag. Yoongi looked at the pair unimpressed as Jimin ran a hand through his hair

 The younger hummed in anticipation as if he already knew what the 'gift' was. Hoseok finally retrieved what he needed and handed it to Taehyung who eagerly walked it over him. "This a CD that we made just for you. Listen to it whenever you feel sad. We promise it'll make you feel better." Hoseok nodded slightly.

"At least better than you felt before. We hope you like it." Yoongi looked over the CD in his hand. It was blank, nothing written on it or on its container and he wondered they could've possibly put on it. Knowing Hoseok and Taehyung it was probably dog sounds or something else ridiculous. He would still listen to it regardless.

"Thanks guys. I'll make sure to give it a full listen." Taehyung opened his mouth to say something, but Seokjin voice rang out over it.

"Come eat boys." The two excited boys quickly ran into the kitchen, ready to eat. Yoongi took his time getting up, he wasn't feeling very hungry but he knew Jimin wanted him to start eating again. The younger grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen. He gave Yoongi's hand a squeeze, silently telling him that everything was going to be okay.

-

Dinner went over smoothly, the others asked all about him that night. Namjoon asked if he took his vitamins and when he responded no, Seokjin was ready to stick two in his hands and made sure he actually took them, Jeongguk told him it was okay if he didn't want to play Overwatch with him, but he had to promise to buy him loot boxes, Taehyung talked about a dog he saw at school and said it reminded him of Yoongi cause it was all black but still looked soft, Hoseok wanted to know if he could use an old track he made for an upcoming project he was doing, Yoongi agreed (he loved letting the art majors use his stuff in their projects) and Jimin just rubbed his leg without saying much. He smiled a lot more today than he had earlier this week. Everything was starting to feel a little better.