1.2

My Solace Is You

"Good morning Yoongi-ah." Seokjin spoke softly to him once he entered the kitchen. Yoongi quickly went to the older, leaning against his back and wrapping his arms loosely around Seokjin. He was so tired and he just wanted to sleep his life away. "Another bad day, huh?" He nodded weakly, pressing closer to the older. "It's okay. Don't rush yourself. Here I made your favorite, eat some. You don't have to eat it all if you don't want too." Yoongi smiled slightly, taking the small bowl of Bulgogi. He moved to the table, chopsticks already placed in his spot. He would try to eat for Seokjin. Even though he didn't feel like eating anything and would much rather starve himself until he needed to intake a cracker or something, but Seokjin would get upset and he didn't want that.

"Thank you hyung." He mumbled, picking up his chopsticks and began to eat slowly. The older smiled at the younger before turning back to the counter to continue making food for the others.

Yoongi didn't get very far into his meal before he couldn't eat anymore. It didn't taste good to him and he was feeling sick. He thanked Seokjin for the food, leaving the bowl on the table. He slowly walked out of the kitchen. He might be able to sneak back into his room and get some more sleep. He pushed a hand through his hair, moving through the apartment, trying to get back to his room. "Yoongi-ah, try not to sleep to much. You'll get sick." He inwardly groaned. He knew Seokjin meant well, but all he wantes to do was curl up under his  blanket and sleep his life away.

-

Yoongi made it back to his room only to be stopped by Jeongguk sitting on his bed, flipping through a book, his lyric book. "Hey kid. Stop looking through my things." He spat out, grabbing the book from.the younger and tossing it back onto his desk. Jeongguk sighed, looking up at the older. He looked horrible. His skin was pale, his eyes looked hollow and the dark circles only told that he needed more sleep even though he had been sleeping for more than twenty hours, and he was way too skinny as if he hadn't been eating regularly.

"Hyung, why don't we go out to a game room? I think you need some new inspiration. Your writings aren't the same anymore." Yoongi groaned, sitting down on his bed. He knew his writings were getting bad. He never felt like doing it anymore. He lost all feelings when he wrote and he never finished more than a line anyway. He didn't feel like doing what he loved the most anymore. That's why he hadn't been to class in four days, why he slept most days, why he didn't eat, why he didn't care. He didn't feel at all like himself and he thought more sleep would make him feel better. Yet, he knew sleep would not solve his problems. Namjoon, Seokjin, and Hoseok had always told him that, but he never cared.

"Guk, I don't feel well. I just want to take a nap. Maybe we can play Overwatch or something later." He made a fake promise, knowing full well he wouldn't play with the younger later, but he just wanted the younger to leave him alone. Jeongguk smiled happily, getting up from the bed. He patted Yoongi on the back.

"Get some rest hyung. I'll see you later." Yoongi groaned, laying back on his bed. Maybe he should've went out with Jeongguk.