Lost girl

We Know Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        It's the season of music festivals. Almost like a dream concert with the favorite groups and individuals gathering to perform on one stage. Blackpink is one of the most favorite and top options in line up in this year's festivals. Their schedules had been packed the past week with travels to Japan engagements and going back to Korea for festivals. 

        Korea Music Festival is their last schedule this week in which they'll perform. They are lined up along with top girl groups and others they're given the chance to interact with. 

        

 

        After performing, they were escorted backstage to rest. As the group settled in their waiting area to rest, just then they noticed one is missing. 

"Where's Lisa?" Jennie scrunched her nose and lips pursed into straight line. She failed to notice where the redhead had gone off to. 

"She went straight to the arcade playing Tekken", their manager answered.

"Oh, okay", she doesn't even have a clue where the youngest is getting all her energy. The past few days had been draining and to say they don't even have enough energy and time to be with each other that much is already enough for Jennie to be all the strength in her system.

"Maybe after we rest for a bit, we can check those games downstairs." Jisoo suggested. 

"Sure."

 

 


       
        They went downstairs and checks on each game. Jennie scanned for a certain copper haired and she spotted her still on the Tekken arcade smashing the buttons with extreme vigor, as if pressing it harder will make her win. Like on cue, Lisa raised her arms up her head showing an obvious sign of victory. This caused the brunette to produce a subtle smirk. 

Jennie wanted to approach her and maybe play some games together, she missed her and a mini leisure will do fine. She's about to make a move but stopped in her tracks when she remembered a camera is filming them and they wanted to be subtle as possible.

"Let's try the car racing", Jisoo muttered at her side. 

"Alright. Try to at least attempt to win." 

"Ya! Doesn't mean you're the queen of victory, you can't be defeated", Jisoo shot back.

Jennie chuckled and started the game. "We'll see." 

 

 

 

         

        Lisa is friendly and maybe called easy going most of the time. But, deep inside her, a little warrior is fighting to survive. She masked her fears with her bright smile and playful quirks. A lot of times she have thought to give up, pack her bags and go back home. But she always tell herself how far she have become now, and always remember the very reason why she started going this path. 

Today is like she's being tested again. She have no problem meeting new people but there's something holding her back. She hangs out with Winner members because they've been friends since predebut, and probably the only ones she's comfortable with. While her group mates are busy interacting with other groups, she's here fighting social awkwardness and finding something to do just to ignore this painful coiling in her stomach. 

 

        The festival is almost at end. 'Finally' Lisa thought. They're back on stage to give away signed baseballs. She's totally drained, both physically and emotionally. She just wanted to finish this, go back to dorm, buried herself in sheets, and call it an another day she survived. She's doing good so far, but of course the legendary luck Lisa possesses coming through in the worst situations. It's like the world is really against her sometimes. Suddenly, she felt antsy and a sudden pressure in her heart dropped to her stomach. Lisa shifts foot to foot and awkwardly shakes herself, desperate to ignore her creeping nervousness and growing anxiety. There should be something that could distract her to catch it early or maybe, go run crying to her queen—but that would be most unlikely. She glanced towards to her safe place— who is busy mingling with Red Velvet Yeri.

'Um, okay.'

Lisa tried to hold and steady herself. 'Come on Lisa, pull yourself together and don't cry. That would be weird if they just saw you abruptly bawling in here.' She is becoming desperate, she seek help to Jisoo and tried talking. Anything, anything even the random s, weird things or whatever just—just anything that will take her mind away from the thoughts she shouldn't be having right now.

"Jisoo ya, where are we going to throw these?", Lisa managed to say even is dry. It's a good excuse to talk. Actually, she doesn't even know what to do, she wanted to throw hard these baseballs to vent her frustrations but that's a great no-no. She might hit an innocent individual.
        
She thought she'd at least have started a little conversation but Jisoo turns to Jennie and asked the brunette the same question. 'Oh okay' 

The Lord might have given mercy on her and they were called forward before Lisa could break down. She and Jisoo walked the left side and throw the signed baseballs to whoever lucky person caught it. Because of her preoccupied brain, she didn't notice that she's walking off the stage on path where the stairs is not aligned. Good thing the staffs are aware and pointed it out. Lisa is still lost in her own thoughts until a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her. She looked up and saw Jisoo with terrified look and quickly turned to worried. She just then realized she may have face planted from a 5 feet floor if the older didn't stopped her. 

"Ah ah ah you~ That was close." Jisoo may be smiling but she knows very well how the older got frightened and now trying to lighten the situation. Her smile is really charming so Lisa can't help but smiled back. That really helped and distracts her; now at least she feels lighter. She shakes her head and sent a grateful smile towards Jisoo. She held the older and guides her when they're going downstairs. No one wants a falling human being here, don't we? 

 

 

 

 

        The trip back to dorm is quiet. Guess everyone is tired. Jennie glanced at Lisa and saw her staring outside. She understands that the youngest is tired but there's something bothering in her, she just knows. She observed how she bore holes into nothingness with her lifeless eyes. That made the brunette frown. No matter how tiring it is, Lisa is always happy to perform. She's always this happy virus and energetic goofball going home with a satisfied smile whenever they're done. Now watching the redhead slouching in her seat and as if her soul decided to shut down, Jennie can't help but be worried. 


Once they got back in dorm, they went on their routine cleaning up before going to bed. The whole time, Jennie's eyes followed the youngest. 'She's unusually quiet.'

Jisoo loudly yawned, "Good night everyone. We did well today." She didn't wait for a response and immediately caved in her room to sleep away her tiredness. Everyone did the same except Jennie who stood on the doorway of Lisa's room. She can't just let this day pass with something bothering her girlfriend. She just watched her sprawled in bed, staring up in the ceiling.

 

"What are you doing in there? Come in." Lisa noticed the brunette just standing in there leaning her hip on the threshold. "Is everything alright?"

Jennie entered the room and closed the door before joining Lisa on the bed. "I should be the one asking you that. Is everything alright, babe?" 

Is everything alright? She doesn't know. Sure she doesn't feel the best today but also, it's just one of those days. It is not okay because she doesn't feel happy but it is also okay because it can be passed and nothing to make big deal about. It became a norm to Lisa, so she can't be sure.

"Lisa?"

It must have taken a while. But Lisa doesn't know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter