o15. Her Death God

Her Death God
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kim Yeon Ji - Words of my Heart (I am not a robot OST)

Chapter Fifteen

Sehun enters the pin to his penthouse and opens the door. He steps inside and I quietly follow him behind. I remove my shoes and wear one of the home slippers by the door step and once I’m inside, I cover my hanging mouth with one of my hands seeing how huge and luxurious his penthouse is. “How did you get yourself a penthouse like this?” I whisper.

He stops and turns around to look at me while handing me back the luggage. “Do you really not trust me?”

“Because you’re giving me so much things to doubt. You don’t have a job here, that’s why. It’s not that I don’t trust you.” I make sure that he’ll understand what I meant. “You barely tell me anything. I thought we had gotten close already and telling each other stuff.”

“But you lied about sleeping at your friend’s house.”

I gape at him and watches him take off his thick scarf first followed by his trench coat and that’s the time when I get to see how gorgeous his physique is.

Was he a model before he died? Look at that. Is he working out?

When he turns around I quickly look away so he wouldn’t catch me looking at him. “Fine, I’m sorry. It’s not that I wanted to lie. I just don’t want to be a burden to you.”

“How many times do I have to tell you? You can just stay here.” He walks to the dining area of the penthouse and I follow him with my eyes. He takes a can of iced soda and opens it. “I’m not going to make you pay for the rent.”

Oh? Wait… that’s so tempting. Not paying rent and living in an awesome penthouse like this? No, Ha Eun. That’s just too much. And remember what your mother said, never live in a guy’s house not until you’re married. “Just for the night. I don’t want to make it sound rude, but I’m really rejecting your offer. Thank you, though.”

Sehun slowly lowers his hand, but his eyes are on mine. “Whatever you say.”

“I can sleep here at the couch.” I settle down and I hum while looking at the soft cushion I’m sitting at. It’s even softer and comfier than the bed I’m using at that old apartment. Sehun settles down beside me and he crosses his legs. I slightly move away from him. “What do you usually do when you’re home? You just sit here?”

“I sit here and listen.” He answers and turns on the television with a random channel.

“Listen?” I watch him for a moment and he’s not really watching. He closes his eyes and I look around. The television is in mute and there isn’t really any music playing around. Is he hearing stuff that I don’t know? “May I ask what are you listening to?”

Sehun flutters his eyes open and he blankly stares at the television. He leans against the couch and hums in thought. “Listening to everything.”

“You can hear everything? Even if you’re not looking into someone’s eyes?”

He nods his head and I hum in amusement. “I usually sit here and find you when you’re not with me. Just to make sure you’re okay.”

“W-What?” Am I supposed to feel this? I’m feeling all fluttery inside or should I be mad? But knowing that someone’s worrying for you is very heart warming.

He continues, “That’s how I found you at the sauna. You were talking to your friend through the phone and I need a transmitter like a television so I could connect to all the electronics like phones. It could also help me locate the other missing souls.”

He’s unbelievable. Nothing is impossible with him. “I see.”

He stands up. “I’m going to wash up. There’s another bathroom near the dining area. You can use that if you want to wash up.” He continues walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter