Why Are You So Nice All Of The Sudden?

I Really Hate You

Seungri's POV

__________________

I didn't know I made him feel like . I was just teasing him! I do it to everyone! I guess he's just a sensitive person? I would apologize to him but it's probably too late for that. I just won't say anything to him tomorrow. Yep. I won't. I will keep that promise.

__________________

I yawned. Time for another day of work. Remember Seungri, you promised that you wouldn't say anything mean to Jiyong today! Let's try to make this day a good day for both Jiyong and me!

I went into the bathroom and did my usual routine. Take a shower, brush my hair, brush my teeth, get dressed, and head out to work!

I will make sure that you are comfortable with me.

__________________

Jiyong's POV

I still haven't gotten over what Seungri did to me last night. He like me but didn't... You know what I mean? I didn't want to go to work today. Especially since those punks could still be there.

Suddenly, I hear a knock on my door. I wonder who it is. I get out of bed and walk out to the front door. I open it to see Seungri. Oh god. I tried to shut the door on him but he forced it open.

"Good morning, Jiyong!"

"Stop calling me- wait, what?"

"Good morning, Jiyong!" He repeated.

"You... actually called me by my name."

"Yes. By the way, I figured I would drive you to work! So, come on, let's go!"

"...Why?"

He let out a "Hmm," while rubbing his chin. "I just want to?" I sigh at him. I bet he's doing this so I'll forgive him, Which I won't.

"I'll be ready in a few minutes."

"Great! Can I come in?"

"...Sure..." When I let him in, he claps like he's excited to see my trashy apartment. I let out a silent scoff and head to my bedroom to get ready.

______________________

Seungri's POV

Jiyong's apartment is nice. It has a mellow feel to it. I looked around the living room curiously. I found a picture of him with his family. I recognized which one was him because of the adorable little smile. Although when he's around me, he doesn't smile much. I looked around even more and I found a picture of him when he was just a baby. How adorable. I grab the framed picture and get a closer look at it. His mother is holding him in her arms. That's so adorable! I couldn't stop the wide smile that grew across my face. I didn't notice that Jiyong was standing there and when I saw him, he had a smile on his face for once.

"I see you're interested in my pictures."

"I guess that means I'm interested in you." I . His face got super red. I couldn't help but smirk.

"Whatever, just drive me to work!" He says, ignoring me. I find his embarrassment so cute!

 

______________________

Jiyong's POV

What is Lee Seunghyun doing? All of the sudden, he's being so nice to me and even flirting with me! And now, he's letting me rest in the super comfortable chair behind the desk while he is doing all the work! I don't get it. He wants my forgiveness, doesn't he? Well, he's not going to get it! He's doing everything and all I'm doing is just relaxing in a chair! That's not being productive! Every time I try to help he insists I sit back down and take a nice nap. I can't nap knowing that Seungri is doing all the work!

"Jiyong, seriously! You seem tired today! You should rest!"

"I'm not tired! I can move perfectly fine!"

"If you don't stay in that chair then I will...uh...I'll... I'll do something, okay!"

"Hah, and what is that?" I instantly regretted saying that cause when I did, Seungri gave me a dangerous smirk and moved closer to me. Closer and closer and closer until his lips were almost on mine. He was about to kiss me when the door barges open and I immediately push Seungri off of me.

"Ohoho, did I interrupt something?"

"Daesung!"

Daesung has a wide smile on his face after he saw what just happened. I want to curl up and die. I mean I know he already thinks we're ing, but now he definitely thinks we're ing.

"I knew you two would come to your senses some day! You guys are perfect for each other!"

"I-It's not what it looks like! Well, i-it's exactly what it looks like, but I didn't ask him to kiss me!"

"Stop denying it, Jiyong! You two are smashing! I just know it!"

I really want to die. "We're not 'smashing.' I wouldn't smash Seungri if I was and we were the last two people on Earth!" I covered my mouth. I did not mean to say that out loud. Now I really want to die. Kill me, God! Just put me out of my misery!

"What if I was the one?" Seungri asked.

"...What difference would that make..."

"It would make a big difference."

"Wait guys... What if I was the one but I was a tree?" Daesung said.

"Your tree wife would've divorced you."

"No!!! What about our children!?"

"My brain cell count decreases every time I'm with you es," I say with a sigh. "Now please, let me do my job!"

"No! You need to rest, Jiyong!" Seungri says, pushing me back into the chair.

"You can't make me!"

____________________

He duct taped me to the chair. Why is he doing this to me?! I just want to do my job! Why can't I?!

"Jiyong, I told you that you should rest but you didn't listen!"

"I don't want to rest! God, I'm so mad at you right now." This is lucky that I'm duct taped to this chair or would've gone down.

"You're mad at me? Really?"

"Yes!"

"...I was trying to make this day a nice day for you, but I guess I ed up, huh?" When he said that I didn't know what to say back to him. He was doing all this because he wanted me to have a good day? I can't say that I didn't have at least a little fun today. I felt guilty though. Even though I really shouldn't feel guilty.

"Is there any way I can make it up to you?" When he said that, it sounded like he was hinting towards something else. I gulped. "W-What do you mean?" He smirked and walked closer to the chair I was sitting on. .

"Since you're taped to the chair, You can't escape me." He said with a smirk on his face. He moved his face closer into mine once more. I started getting nervous. His lips met mine for the first time and I felt ashamed to be kissing Lee Seunghyun, the man who I hate. This feels so wrong.

Yet at the same time, it feels so right...

___________________________

Author's Note

seungri still tryna smash 👌👌👌

i hope this didnt !