I Hate The Way You Treat Me

I Really Hate You

I was walking down the street, lightly humming. Today was my day off and I just wanted one day without Lee Seunghyun treating me like . I thought today would be the perfect day, so I went to the cafe. I liked going there when I wanted to be alone. I thought to myself 'this is the perfect place.' At least that's what I thought. When I got there and went to order, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Lee Seunghyun was working at the cafe. He smiled when I entered. When he realized it was me, he stopped smiling.

"Oh, hey. What are you doing here?" He said smirking. God have mercy on my soul. "That's my line."

"If you're wondering why I'm working here, I needed the extra money."

"I didn't ask why."

"Too bad, Maggot." I was getting really frustrated with him. He just has to treat me like . I thought today would be the perfect day where I could just be alone, or maybe hang out with my best friend, Youngbae. But I just had to run into Seungri, didn't I? It's like I can't escape from him.

It's like it's my fate.

 I let out a deep sigh. I was going to leave when I suddenly heard Seungri call to me.

"Don't you want something to drink?" He asks. I turn around and he already has a cup of iced coffee in his hand. Wow. I sigh and grab the cup. I was a little hesitant to drink it. "Come on. You don't think I'm that cruel, right?" He says and chuckles. I glare at him. I put my lips on the straw and slowly sip. When I taste it, it's... good... really good... Suddenly, he snatches it from my hands.

"Pay for your own!" He yells, and he drinks from the same straw that I just had my lips on. "Ah-" I reach out to the cup and he looks up at me and smirks. When he takes his lips off of the straw, he his lips seductively. I could feel my face heat up. Seungri knew what he was doing to me. He's a huge !

"You could've at least taken the straw out..." I mumble. He looks at me, scoffs, and then sips his iced coffee. "You ordering or not?" He asks. It was so sudden that I was startled. I shake my head and leave. As I'm leaving, I swear it's like I can feel his eyes on me. I huff and start down the street again.

I'm going to strangle him if I see him again. I was so busy lost in my thoughts that I bumped into someone. "Ah, I'm sorry." I look up to see a tall, handsome man with blond hair. "No, It's my fault, I apologize." His voice is very deep. I smile and bow to him.

"Are you new here? My names Choi Seunghyun. I haven't seen you ever before." He asks. Wait, his name is Seunghyun? As soon as I heard him say that name, my mind filled with the thought of Seungri. So far, this guy doesn't seem like a total .

"No. I've been living here for a while now. I just never get out a lot. I thought today would be a nice day to escape from all my worries and I ran into Seungri." I say sadly. He looks at me, confused.

"Seungri? Lee Seunghyun? What's so bad about him?" He asks. Oh, I don't know. There's nothing wrong about him, right? Of course not, he's a great guy. If you couldn't tell, that was sarcasm. 

"He's a total to me."

"Really? He's really nice to me." When I hear him say that, I frown. I feel like curling up into a ball and crying. So, Lee Seunghyun is friendly with everyone except me. I haven't even done anything to him. As soon as I moved in, he was a complete . Well, at first, it was just little teasing, which I was okay with, but now it's gotten out of hand.

"I-I'm sorry. I have to go." I say, running down the street back to my apartment. I run inside, lock the door, and start crying. 

Why can't you just learn to like me, Lee Seunghyun?

___________________

Seungri's POV

I finished my shift and I was heading home. I had fun working in the cafe today. The best part was when Jiyong walked in and his face when he saw me behind the counter. That. Was. Priceless. I park my car and walk up the stairs leading to my apartment. As I pass Jiyong's apartment, I hear crying. It must be Jiyong. Is he alright? I knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me Seungri."

" off!"

"I can hear you crying. Just open the door." Everything went silent and after that, I saw Jiyongs door open. His head pops out. His eyes are red from crying. I can't tell whether he's mad or sad.

"What do you want?" He asks, sniffling.

"Why are you crying?"

"Is that really any of your business? Can't you just leave?"

"Answer me." He glares at me. I'm confused.

"Get out."

"But-"

"I. Said. Get. Out." He said, glaring at me. I sigh and just go up the stairs to my apartment. I throw my stuff on the couch and head up to bed.

I still wonder why Jiyong was crying.

Did I hurt him?

__________________________

Authors Note:

sEUNGRI STOB BEING IGNORANT U KNOW WHAT U DID YOU HECKER-

i mean nyongtory wooo