I Really Hate You

I Really Hate You

Lee Seunghyun.

I hate him with my entire being. He's an . He only cares about himself and how he looks in public. Girls shower him with affection. Yet, I'm over here every day sitting on my steps just watching the day go by. He's super loud. every time I try to fall asleep, Seungri is always blasting his music. I tried to hug my pillow around my ears but that didn't seem to work. I got so sick of it that I threw my pillow against the wall, tore the blankets off of me and stormed to Seungri's apartment. I pounded on the door. This has got to stop. The music is paused and the door opens. Seungri comes out and looks at me.

"What's up G-Maggot?" He says, gulping down shots of vodka. I scoff at the nickname he gave me. He just kept looking at me. Seungri might be a pretty guy, but his personality is ugly. People are probably only with him because of his popularity and looks. We both work at the same store, which is absolute hell. All he's good for is saying "G-Maggot, do this, G-Maggot, do that." Anyway, yeah, back to yelling at him.

"Turn down that goddamn music will you?" I say, rubbing my head. "I haven't slept in days."

"Awww... is the princess tired? welcome to life." He slammed the door in my face and turned the music up even louder. I felt as if my head was about to explode. This needs to stop. I don't even know why he's such an .

 

Can't you just stop this fighting and be my friend?

 

_____________________________________

Authors Note:

lmao sorry this chapter is like super short im liek really tired but the next chapter will be longer