I Hate That You Saved Me

I Really Hate You

Seungri's POV

_____________

I slowly open my eyes, blinking like 1000 times. I wanna sleep in so badly, but I got work. I yawn loudly and push the blankets off of my body.

"ing work! I ing hate it! !!" I say cheerfully, walking into the bathroom. I combed my beautiful hair and brushed my teeth and took a nice ! Oh, you didn't need to know about that last part, but whatever!

I practically kick my apartment door open. I walk downstairs and Jiyong is trying to lock his apartment door but is struggling.

"Mornin-"

" you."

"I love you too!"

"Go yourself you bastard!"

"Such a sweetheart! See you at work G-Maggot!"

He was obviously frustrated. I love it when he says " you." I feel honored to be his problem.

 

__________________________

Jiyong's POV

I'm going to rip my hair out of my scalp.

I'm over here doing all of the work while Seungri just sits on his lazy . I got so frustrated and dropped a whole bin of comic books.

"...ingihatelife" I said, inhaling my words. Seungri walked over and actually helped me for once. Wow. He's still a bastard.

"Since when were you helping me?"

"Stop being a ."

"That's my line."

He picked up the books and put them back in the bin and before I walked off, he patted me on the back. "Be careful, G-Maggot."

" you."

"You're welcome."

I went to go put up the new comic books. They all look kinda interesting. One of them was about how enemies became lovers. How lame and cheesy.

When I was done I went to sit in my chair behind the desk. That's when Seungri pulled the chair backward and I fell right on my .

"You er!" I said and I started chasing him around the store. I got a hold of his hoodie and I pulled him towards me and sat on him.

"Aaack! You're heavy! I'm dying over here." He says, wheezing.

"You're such an ."

"But you love me, right?"

"Hah. That's funny."

"Cause I love you, baby!" I couldn't help but blush when he said that. I started hitting his chest.

"Ok, seriously, stop. I'm actually going to die over here. You wouldn't want that right, Jiyong-oppa?" This just encouraged me to hit him more.

"You two should get a room." I hear a voice call behind me. I turn and see Kang Daesung. I get off of Seungri to go and hug him. Me and Daesung were friends since high school and we try to keep in touch but its nice to see him once in a while.

"Daesung! How are you doing today?"

"I'm hanging in there." He says with a slight smile. "How are you doing, Seungri?"

"I almost died! You saved my life, Daesung!!" He said and practically jumped into Daesung's arms.

"You two should just already." He said jokingly. I could feel my face heating up at that. There's no way I'd someone like Seungri. Ever.

"As if I'd ever him!" I said awkwardly.

"What? You wouldn't me, Jiyong-oppa?"

"Don't call me oppa."

"Lemme smash oppa!"

"What the ? Literally!"I said confused. Daesung was just laughing his off.

"I want to go home." I sighed.

_______________________

Thank God it was closing time. I was locking up the shop when these two punks came up to me. I looked at them and sighed. These s again. I know they're here for my money. I promised them money this week. Last time they punched me and almost knocked my tooth out. I shiver at the thought of that.

"What is it now?"

"We want money."

"I don't have any money on me."

One of them pushed me up against the door. I gulped hard. He had this cold stare. He looked like he was about to eat me. He grabbed me by my sweater.

"Listen here er. You said last week that you'd pay us this week. If you don't have any money on you we'll just have to beat you up." He said in a low tone. I started sweating like crazy. The guy lifted up his fist and I flinched.

"You asked for it!" He grunted. I was expecting to feel the pain spreading in my face, but I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes to see that someone was standing in front of me, trying to block out the men.

"You should pick on someone your own size!" The man said. I immediately recognized that voice. It was Seungri. Why is he saving me? I figured he would want me dead!

" off kid! Don't get in our way or we'll hurt you, too."

"I'd like to see you try!" Seungri challenged them. One of the men ran up to Seungri with a pocket knife and Seungri threw him to the ground. The other one threw their large fist and Seungri, but he dodged it and kicked the guy in the stomach. He quickly grabbed my hand and led me into his car and we drove back to the apartment building.

Seungri looked at me as if he was expecting me to say something. I just stared at him blankly. I stared at him for like 2 minutes. I should say something. "What do you want?"

"Shouldn't I get a thank you?"

"No."

"Why?"

"After the way you treat me you don't deserve !"

"What?"

I got out of the car and slammed the door shut. "Don't act stupid! You know you're a complete to me!" Is he really trying to play dumb? Pathetic.

Seungri had a confused look on his face. I'm honestly done. I can't take this anymore.

"I would've rather been beaten, thank you very much."

"Don't be such an ."

"I'm not the here!"

He looked upset. Really upset. He got out of the car and slammed the door so hard it probably broke. He pushed me against the hood of his car and put all of his weight on me, holding my hands down.

"You should be thankful. I didn't want them to hurt that pretty face of yours."

I could feel myself tense up when he said that. I could feel my cheeks getting hot. Why is he saying this stuff? Then, Seungri grabs my chin and holds his face up to mine, looking into my eyes.

"Hyung, your eyes are really pretty. They would look better if you smiled more often."

"How can I smile when you make me feel like every day!?" I say. Don't tell him, Jiyong. He'll only make fun of you even more. Seungri brought his face close to mine. Our noses were touching and we were almost kissing. I could feel my face getting hot. What do I do?

He stopped. "See you at work, Jiyong." Then, he walked up the stairs into his apartment. What? What's going on? What year is it? Where am I? Ughhh!!! I wanted to pull my hair out again.

 

ing kill me.

 

____________________

Authors Note:

lemme smash oppa

dshdsjhgjdh ok hi im sorry i havent been updating this here you go bye