I Hate Working With You

I Really Hate You

Ughhhhhhhh work. It's not like I hate my job, I really do have a passion for comic books. But, the thing I hate the most about this store is the fact that I work with Lee Seunghyun. He always steals my customers. I'm probably gonna end up losing this job because of him. Customers love him. Because he's so charming. They say things like "Oooh... Aaahhh... the way he looks into your eyes and gives you a warm and welcoming smile. And his beautiful white skin lights the place up..." Bull. Lee Seunghyun is far from "welcoming" and "warm"

If he's so warm why wasn't he warm towards me? If he's so welcoming why didn't he welcome me?

I sigh and start sorting out the comic books. I don't get why I had to do this. I'm extremely exhausted and didn't get any rest because of Lee goddamn Seunghyun and his loud music. And now, he's sleeping peacefully in the chair behind the desk. I walked up to the counter.

"Can I speak to the dickhead who works here?" I teased.

"Sorry, he's stacking the books right now." He said and flicked my forehead. Owww. ! that really hurt!

" you." I said, flicking him back. He flicked me again. We ended up having a flicking war until a customer came in, then we immediately straightened up and welcomed the customer. Of course, she wanted Seungri to help her out. I sat down in the chair behind the desk, staring out the window. I felt like crying from all this stress.

_________________

Seungri's POV

It's fun teasing Jiyong. It's funny when he's all like " you Seungri." He's a really pretty person. He has orange hair. He wears the same blue sweater every day. I'm not sure why, but he looks nice in it. His skin is pale and his eyes are big. I think he really is a nice person, I just love teasing the out of him, hehe. Another customer just walked in while Jiyong and I were flicking each other's foreheads. We immediately greeted them with a warm and welcoming smile. The girl just looked at me and winked. I was very confused. She walked up over to me.

"H-Hey... C-Could you h-help me out?" She said, stuttering a bit.

"Sure, with what?" I walked with her to the Fantasy aisle. But for some reason,

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Jiyong.

He was staring out the window. He looked stressed. Is it because the girl didn't want his help? He rarely gets his own customers and I feel bad about that.

"H-Hey, are you even listening?" The girl asked me. I quickly turned to her and smiled.

"Sorry, please tell me again."

___________________________________

Jiyong's POV

Finally, the day is over. I just want to go home. This is very stressful.

"G-Maggot, clean up the place. I'm heading home. Adios." He said, throwing the keys at me. I was bubbling in anger. I really felt like crying now. I want to be home where I'm warm and comfortable in my bed. I grabbed the mop and started cleaning the floor. I found something on the ground. I picked it up. It was a picture of a little boy. He looks happy. On the back, it read: "Seungri's first day of 7th grade."

Seungri? Did he leave this behind? should I return it? I'll give it to him when I'm done cleaning up.

I finished mopping the floor and picking stuff up. I locked up the shop and headed to Seungri's apartment. I knocked lightly on his door. He opened it and he was almost completely .

"Woah! Hey! Put some goddamn clothes on!" I say, covering my eyes with my hands.

"Oh hey, you found my picture!" He says, literally snatching it from my hands. He looked up at me and smirked.

"W-What?" I say, stuttering.

"Did G-Maggot come all the way to my apartment to give me a stupid picture? How cute!" He says, pinching my cheeks as hard as he can.

"Owwww!" I say, rubbing my cheek.

"Get lost now." He says. Before he can close the door, I push it back open.

"Can I at least get a thank you?"

"Hmmm..." He says, tapping his chin. "Thank you...... for wasting my time." Then, he slammed the door in my face.

I felt a single tear roll down my cheek.

"Why are you so cruel to me?" I mumble to myself.

 

____________________________________________________

Authors Note:

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

i hope you guys liked this chapter i will be writing more but here u go